Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scalloped Siding - 12 Colors w/ Left and Right Accent Trim

by Honeywell Posted 24th Oct 2010 at 8:35 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2010 at 10:23 PM by Honeywell

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 2:00 PM
18th Person To Download But First To Comment And Say... Thank You =]
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 2:01 PM
I love these. They have a very refreshingly unique style to them.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 3:17 PM
It was a nice surprise to see this posted this morning and your comments made it even better. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:03 PM
These are beautiful I especially like the one you have put on the thumbnail model.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:17 AM
Sorry to be a pain, but it's coming up as .7z as the file type... my computer won't recognize it. Usually files I download are package files... does anyone know how I should proceed? (p.s. I have a Mac). Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ImagineDMB
Sorry to be a pain, but it's coming up as .7z as the file type... my computer won't recognize it. Usually files I download are package files... does anyone know how I should proceed? (p.s. I have a Mac). Thank you!

Not a pain. 7z is an archive type that can be opened with WinRAR (since you're using a Mac). I'm assuming that since you're downloading from MTS you already have WinRAR installed so if you still can't open the 7z archive your version of WinRAR is probably out of date. If you update it you'll be good to go.

If you don't have WinRAR installed and need a little help figuring it out here's a link to the Game Help section where you'll find all the information you need on downloading CC:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...:Custom_Content

@yadarya Thank you--I'm glad you like them.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#8 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 2:59 AM
ImagineDMB - All files from MTS are in an archive format, usually rar or zip and the occasional 7z. The Unarchiver for OSX unzips all files types as does 7zX. WinRAR for OSX is command line only, no GUI interface.

Lovely sidings. Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 3:05 AM
Way to talk out my butt. Thanks for clearing that up for me, HL--I always use 7z now that we can so I'll be sure to keep those programs in mind for Mac users in the future.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 7:04 PM
Just saw and grabbed these too! Thank YOU!!!