Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moonlight Skin - All Ages included

by kanno Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 2:35 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM by kanno

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:20 PM
Rawr, beauteful!
But can you make it in a zip.file?!
I dont understand the hell of Rar.files
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanno
Of course the female nipples are BLURRY, but only in those screenshots (because it's not allowed to show female nipples on this website)
They won't look like this in your game!

I think it's funny that you don't have to censor the male nipples, but you have to on the female ones. nipples on humans just look EXACTLY the same on both sexes. what's so offending about it?! sorry, i just thought of this from what you said, and i don't get censorship like this.

that said, your skins look excellent! :D
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:39 AM
Beautiful skin. I'm having problems, though. I downloaded Bodies_moonlight-by-kanno.rar, but my sims still have no nippies. : O So I popped over to GoS and downloaded teh ones with teh hairs and stuffs and installed it in muh game, deleteing the other body skins I'd downloaded before. But my simmies still has no nippies. : O I deleted the cache file and moved the skin to the Skin folder, but still no dice. Any advice?
Mad Poster
#54 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 6:30 PM
Try deleting all four cache files that are in Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims 3. I have them running fine in my game.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanno
Done ^_-

Hey guys.

First of all I´d like to say u did a great job. On the screens the skin looks really awesome to me.
But after i downloaded it and placed the .packagae files in the right directory the skins don´t appear in the game.
Could u help me out? Where will I have to search for skins and how can I use them?
I got other .package files installed and these are working correctly.
And i got the german Game ´cause I am from germany.

Hope someone could help me out.

Thank u.

Btw: modthesims.info is my favourite site for sims stuff. U guys are doing a great job and i´d like to thank u all for what u r doing here every day. So thank u very much.

C ya soon
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 3:33 PM
Lovely! Best skins ever! (:
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:30 PM
Great job, these are the best skin replacements I've seen to date!

And thanks for providing Barbie and non-Barbie options. I actually prefer the Barbie option as odd as that may sound. (Mainly because I feel that body hair and the naughty bits should be either clothing or accessories, thus providing more variety and the ability to recolor.)
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 9:45 PM
Hi, I'm interested in downloading your model named Mischa(I hope I spelled that right. I'm too lazy to go back and check.) Could you post her for me?
Banned
#59 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 9:46 PM
your Mischa is so cute, really! I'll be really pleased if you post it somewhere! ) good job!
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 1:48 PM
love these skins.having a strange problem with them after putting them on a new computer...they're loaded into the mods correctly but now can't choose bottoms as something wearable. they worked beautifully three days ago. in World etc. Could this have something to do with 64 bit or latest update? You see bottoms when they bathe, so the files register, but can't choose them in the dresser or CAS. Hope you can help.
Thanks
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:12 PM
Does this skintone replace the default skins?
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:16 PM
How you make your sim stay nude, because in sims 2 you could make your sims naked for as long as you want them to or till they get chased by the cops in public. I think you can't but how are you able to take a picture of a naked sim standing?
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 1:35 PM
Why are people so afraid of nipples? Everybody has them, including females. They are part of the human anatomy and should not be shunned.
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 2:12 AM
I like the skins, and I'm downloading them as I type this, but do I need to download both body files if I don't want the female's...girls to show? Or just the "no nipples" file?
Sorry if this is a stupid question - I've JUST figured out how to actually install the mods into the game, so I'm still a little weary on what to do.
Thanks much!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chadjroberts
Why are people so afraid of nipples? Everybody has them, including females. They are part of the human anatomy and should not be shunned.

Well, not me. =) Just a thought on this - people have different reasons. Are you trying to say that we should download nude Sims including dialogue?

First off, I am not afraid of nipples. I just don't want to see those Sims completely and graphically nude. Secondly, I feel comfortable to have Barbie-like Sims. Mainly, I'm not interested in the lust for nudity. I'm pretty sure that some people feel that way, too.

I don't like it when people tell me that I should accept nude Sims in the game, just because it is a natural nature reflects on our reality. Even few Sims fans scolded me for not downloaded it! I am so glad that creator made one for Barbie-like looks. Otherwise, I wouldn't download it. Again, everyone have a reason for download any option to suit their preferences.

Just saying. =)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:26 PM
Thank you for the moonlight skins! They're look so fanastic! I gave a thank you for your creation.
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:46 PM
Really nice skin texture, thanks.

Iron Maiden? Excellent ...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:37 PM
perfect.
Test Subject
#69 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:01 PM
Wow this is sweet I downloaded it and everything but how can I make it so I can see them naked in the game?
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ztaylor01
Wow this is sweet I downloaded it and everything but how can I make it so I can see them naked in the game?

An answer here would be appropriate for me too, thanks.
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 1:24 AM Last edited by simonuk360 : 15th Feb 2010 at 1:27 AM. Reason: Correction
Hi, thanks for the post the screenies look good and the thread is very detailed and presise, good work =)
Test Subject
#72 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:30 PM Last edited by xoLove1Anotherxo : 21st Feb 2010 at 7:45 PM. Reason: I
Quote: Originally posted by ztaylor01

Yes, I know there used to be nude body "clothing" for all ages on this website, but i cant find them anymore! So i have no idea Unless, its still on here somewheree :P

EDIT!!!!: I found it. Its at SexySims2 and its called True Nudists (lmao) xD
Anyways, its for all ages and both genders. It includes a nude "top" and "bottom" which can be found in EVERY CLOTHING CATAGORY once it is in your game!

REST IN PEACE VALERIE

<33 She was so pretty, so sweet, and had a voice of an angel. I know God is taking good care of her. Right now she is surely singing with the angels somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.....<33
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:18 PM
I've tried to find the website you mention on Garden of Shadows in regards to 'the other part' but am striking out. Could you possibly link it here?
Test Subject
#74 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:59 AM
This skin looks very nice, is there a non-default version of it available?
Test Subject
#75 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:38 AM
I have a question. And please dont think Im blaming you. I know its not your fualt. But maybe you can help. While using your skin mods my sims whole head including hair turns black. No matter what I do with the face/hair I cant change it. Anyway you can help? Id really love to use this skin but I cant have black heads =/
Page 3 of 5