Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minitanic

by bacon164 Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 2:25 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2007 at 12:58 PM by bacon164

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 210 Feedback Posts
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
#176 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:45 AM
This is the most beautiful and detailed recreation of the Titanic I have seen. It is simply amazing.
Test Subject
#177 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:36 AM Last edited by VampiressChloe : 29th Jan 2007 at 1:44 AM.
Absolutely fantastic!! I wish I could download it.. I don't have Open For Business, Pets, or Family Fun Stuff... If I did have them I would download it in a heartbeat though!
Test Subject
#178 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UltraCody
I have all expansion packs but when I tried to move a family into the ship, The Sims game crashed.

I have basically the same problem with this as you do. It crashes my game when I enter it after I place it on a lot, and enter it in build mode. I have all expansion packs, plus FFS, GLS, and HHS as well. I also have InSIM, and Inteen mods, along with others.

There are definitely bugs in this download that need to be addressed, and fixed.

It's a shame I can't use this as it looks very creative, but a big dissappointment that it doesn't work.

My suggestion to all is don't download it until all the bugs are worked out, if at all.

--
SF
Test Subject
#179 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 3:06 AM
I also have every expansion and minipacks, I downloaded everything listed that it needed, and every time it crashes. I would really love for this to work because I had big movie plans for this set. :o(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#180 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:43 AM
I will look into it this weekend and see what can be done. It'd be great if someone more immersed in computers could help me out a little here, though... I have no mods installed, no other custom content other than what's listed above, and everything seems to be in order. Regardless, I'll try to get down to the root of the problem, one way or another.
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:40 PM
I love to plans on every floor... and i actually just love this lot... keep up the good work

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#182 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:57 PM
This is really a superb piece of work, I am almost tempted to put Pets in just to use this!
You did your homework on this for sure. Bravo Well done.
Test Subject
#183 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:45 AM
OMG! I never thought anyone would make the Titanic! This is amazing! Thank you so much :3
Test Subject
#184 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
applause. ship is splendid. you did a lot of time him. I congratulate
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:02 AM
this is so freakin' awesome!!!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Field Researcher
#186 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 3:12 AM
I wish they'd release FFS for Macs so can have this :'(

Titanic is sooo sad...

~Sarah~
Field Researcher
#187 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:03 AM
what a great way to pay tribute and honor to a once glorious cruise liner. FANTASTIC JOB! excellent work, I admire your talents! here's your thanks <3
Field Researcher
#188 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:32 AM
It's so cool! *is an avid Titanic fan* Perfect, perfect, perfect! Too bad you can't build the whole thing, but the Titanic was close to 900 feet long, and the largest sim lot is...50 feet XD Great job scaling it down!

~Sarah~
Forum Resident
#189 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:51 AM
thank you
i don't think that i'll be using it for any movies. i don't know how to do movies just stories.

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Scholar
#190 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:05 AM
:lovestruc My jaw is on the floor. Fantabulous!!! I love it. Thanks!:D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#191 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM
This is amazing. You have such talent. It is an absolute masterpiece.
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 12:57 AM
aswome now I can download it

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Test Subject
#193 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 2:07 PM
Super Awesome, If only I had Family Fun Stuff and knew how to open an .rar file.

*Drools* Once again Awesome job really cool

(Where did you get the exterior colors? I've been looking everywhere for solid black)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#194 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:49 AM
Made it in paint, and uploaded it to the game with Homecrafter.
Test Subject
#195 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:27 AM
Really fantastic
i was smiling in amazment whilst looking at the pictures
its amazing
good job
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:20 PM
Gasp! I LOVE IT!!! VERY WELL DONE!!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Field Researcher
#197 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 9:26 AM
I had Celine Dion in my head as I looked through this! Amazing! I thought the sim pictures were actual pictures of the Titanic at first! :S Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#198 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:17 PM
could you uploud the Palm Court/Verandah Cafe Wallpaper and Grand Staircase Tiling and the Grand Staircase "Honor and Glory" Wallpaper
Forum Resident
#199 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:54 AM
Oh my GOD. This is jawdroppingly beautiful! The ship, the pictures, the overview, the SHIP and asdjgkhsfdskfsl.

I think I love you. You definitely poured your all into this creation. It's amazing people like you who really bring our sims' world to life. <3
Test Subject
#200 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 12:29 AM
Wow. Very well done. I'm in awe. lol
Page 8 of 9