Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 7828 (Who?), Viewed: 700492 times.
Page 314 of 314
Lab Assistant
#7826 Old Yesterday at 6:14 PM
Is there any way to check the lot size in S3PE when you open the library package file? I feel the info should be stored in some resource in there but didn't have luck so far finding it.
Forum Resident
#7827 Old Today at 4:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
An 18-year-old would be considered an adult anyway. Unless you mind height difference, why not have YA in relationship with adult?

Well she's a character from something else and she's 18, so teenager. Plus I like the idea of this character being a high school student.
Top Secret Researcher
#7828 Old Today at 5:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
Sims do not get stuck while they are hibernating. They get stuck when they instantiate, that is come out of hibernation because it is time for them to be someplace or the game is calling for them to do so, in an unfortunate spot. Overwatch stuck report on, stuck auto-reset off, can help us find the exact spot that is causing the problem, but sounds like that's what attuned is already doing (or something equivalent).

Okay, that makes sense. Yes- Overwatch stuck report on, auto-reset off: the only way to test a world. Thanks igazor.

Sorry Don, no picture, but I will try to get one next time. Thanks.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Theorist
#7829 Old Today at 7:20 AM
Are MissyHissy career mods compatible with 1.67 patch? I have NRAAS career mod.

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Page 314 of 314