Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hunter

by Enirei Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 6:48 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2013 at 2:33 AM by Enirei : Overview Update

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:03 AM
So awesome! Now I can have some real vampire fights! Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 8:04 AM
cool thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 10:04 AM
Interesting idea, thank you!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 3:10 PM
Now I just need to make Blade...lol. Great idea
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 3:56 PM
Wow!!!! COOL!!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:27 PM
Work with desecrate and Ani for knifes and guns.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 1:25 AM
Hmmm I think this should come with a chance of the loser party escaping (exhausted and with a hell of a negative moodlet).

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 1:55 AM
Hi, I downloaded your new mod today, and I notice there is a problem that is occuring after I installed this mod. Here's the issue. When my sims are doing the pillow fighting, a few minutes after they are done - and I want the sims to interact with each other, I get no pie icon to do the interaction. Could you check into it? Your mod is the only item that I downloaded into my game today - so it has to be your mod that's causing the problem. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:44 AM
So, in theory this should work with the Vampire Attacks interactions?
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 4:04 AM
Creating a script mod like this, do you follow a guideline or write down the script from zero with your programming skill?

I'm still wondering how to add a new pie menu command and then execute a self-made script.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 4:59 AM
This is a really awesome idea

I assume this work with your vampire attack mod?

Now all I need is a Buffy Summer sim

For all my creations check out my blog
Space Pony
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Hi, I downloaded your new mod today, and I notice there is a problem that is occuring after I installed this mod. Here's the issue. When my sims are doing the pillow fighting, a few minutes after they are done - and I want the sims to interact with each other, I get no pie icon to do the interaction. Could you check into it? Your mod is the only item that I downloaded into my game today - so it has to be your mod that's causing the problem. Thank you!

I don't have the Generations EP, thus I am unable to test that. If you pm me with your full game stats and a list of other mods you have, I'll be willing to problem shot it with you.

Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
So, in theory this should work with the Vampire Attacks interactions?

Yes. In both testing environments I played with the latest edition of my Vampire Attack mod.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 12:27 PM
This is awesome! Now I can finally work on creating Buffy the vampire slayer!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 2:05 PM
This is perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 4:30 PM
Hi - I sent you a PM. Thanks!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 10:59 PM
good thanks i`ll note if it doesnent work
Space Pony
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1234567890girl
good thanks i`ll note if it doesnent work

thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:35 PM
i think that your mod havea problem:
when i click another vampire or not vampire sim, it show the interaction (vampire...)
but inside of it repites al the interaction like(attack...Attack-charm-Charm)

would you fix it?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by symcrap
i think that your mod havea problem:
when i click another vampire or not vampire sim, it show the interaction (vampire...)
but inside of it repites al the interaction like(attack...Attack-charm-Charm)

would you fix it?

have you tried deleting scriptCache.package? this one mod in no way should make that appear by itself. sometimes if you update your game and don't delete the scriptCache.package it can cause some weirdness like you're describing.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 10:22 PM
I have found one bug, it seems to turn off free will. After I installed it the staking worked fine, but the rest of the members of the household just stood there. I could tell them what to do, but after they finished the task they didn't do anything. I removed the Mod and they went back to normal.

Also, is there a way to work martial arts in the who wins decision? I've had a hunter with athletics and MA 10 lose to a vampire with just athletics 10 five times in a row. Seems vampires always win ties.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Glen
I have found one bug, it seems to turn off free will. After I installed it the staking worked fine, but the rest of the members of the household just stood there. I could tell them what to do, but after they finished the task they didn't do anything. I removed the Mod and they went back to normal.

Also, is there a way to work martial arts in the who wins decision? I've had a hunter with athletics and MA 10 lose to a vampire with just athletics 10 five times in a row. Seems vampires always win ties.

I have never seen that bug before in my testing. Perhaps a conflict with another mod, so please pm me with your game's stats.

Earlier in the comments someone suggested that (first page actually). I don't have WA thus I cannot test Martial Arts. In the Overview I said vampires when ties except for when the hunter is a vampire themself. In general vampire mythology, vampires are stronger than humans. Least that's my reasoning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:00 PM
Hmm.. maybe a watching sim with the good trait gets a small boost when you kill a vampire (I classify vampires evil), or maybe there could be two different versions? I'd be happy to see a vampire die and I am a goody goody.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raymoundo
Hmm.. maybe a watching sim with the good trait gets a small boost when you kill a vampire (I classify vampires evil), or maybe there could be two different versions? I'd be happy to see a vampire die and I am a goody goody.

Thanks for the response. You can still be a hunter. A hunter will still get positive feelings unless they're friendly. I'm gonna claim lack of drive for creating two versions. Got classes and job hunting and really don't use this mod much myself.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:34 PM
ugh...i have a problem.
if i ''dust'' a vampire nothing happens to the target?????
neither any moodlets appear to witnesses.
i DO have the newest version 1.26 came along with EP4 : pets
P.S. srry for bad english im dutch ^^
Page 1 of 4