Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 132 (Who?), Viewed: 72914 times.
Page 6 of 6
Theorist
#126 Old 10th May 2018 at 1:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
I love these. I recently got Sims 1 to run in a borderless fake-fullscreen mode without glitching out on windows 10 and now I can play the heck out of it If anyone wants to know how, I can make a thread here. There really are some helpful people on the internet.

Can't wait for simitone release.

Could you please share that info? I'm sure many would benefit from it.

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Theorist
#127 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:38 AM
Shouldn't have eaten those tacos during your honeymoon, Frankie!:

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Theorist
#128 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:29 AM
I thought it was cute. Anubis had a child. I don't think he's too happy about it:

Drew Carey showed up and crashed the baby shower I had thrown.

zOMG it's Drew Carey...'s limo!

The child grew up into a... cat? He must take after his Aunt.

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Test Subject
#129 Old 15th May 2018 at 6:48 PM

This is new business, the sun is rising, the life is just beginning, useless lots being erased because we both know they are never going to be used

See, SimEstates progressively receives a newish kind of life every single day, each one representing, and its powers and mindset and character, a different sort of skill. And, as you can see, there are not a lot of lots to be shown but we're sure that, even though there are large boots to fill, we can rise to the challenge and carry on the good work that the Newbie family started

Suzan, the representative of the Creative side of the force, on her first day in the town, already makes a massive friend and enemy - in a landscape where Money and Criminality are the most demanded and talked subjects, she will find it really hard to find a mutual unless somebody as jokey and thirsty as herself drops into an available lot. In the meantime, all she can do is sleep and cry

F6 pre-Hot Date stalker camera test
Test Subject
#130 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:06 PM
Hahaha Suzan looks like quite the character! I love it XD
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#131 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:38 PM
@LUCPIX Wow, it's a while since I played without Unleashed! The neighbourhood does look rather uh, exclusive.
Theorist
#132 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:43 AM
That house is very eccentric! Looks like a small little party hut. :D

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Test Subject
#133 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed95
Hahaha Suzan looks like quite the character! I love it XD

She kind of is! If we consider that we STILL haven't elaborated a mutual for her (someone called LUCPIX gonna be), the whole neighborhood either loves or HATES her happy and jokey behavior. Interestingly, all her best friends are children, currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@LUCPIX Wow, it's a while since I played without Unleashed! The neighbourhood does look rather uh, exclusive.

Having 10 lot slots sounds limited but, personally, seems more inviting for us to build something onto all of them, as though we feel more under control of everything, who knows, man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
That house is very eccentric! Looks like a small little party hut. :D

And it's cheaper too - no rosebuds allowed, unless the ones which smell good
Page 6 of 6