Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 2911 (Who?), Viewed: 158546 times.
Page 117 of 117
Lab Assistant
#2901 Old 3rd May 2018 at 8:46 PM
tbh I like the laundry gameplay in The Sims 3 the most. there are animations when sims do interactions like opening/closing the machines, adding the detergent, sims will sniff at the clothes after taking out from the dryer. also once in a while the laundry get stuck in the washer and sims will have that wet buff. the pristine clothing buff lasts longer and if sims upgrade the washer, the buff will last 24 hours. there are the cheap and expensive machines, the cheap ones make some noise and sims will close their ears while the expensive ones wash and dry the clothes faster. You can build a laundromat so that other sims can do laundry.

Laundry Day Stuff costs 10 bucks yet it's a crap. cannot build laundromat, the buff lasts like 4 hours (for real), the animations were poorly made, only 1 type of washer and dryer and they really have so low polygons. Glad I didn't buy it since my sister gave it to me as a gift.

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Top Secret Researcher
#2902 Old 3rd May 2018 at 8:49 PM
I don't see how anybody can tell anything from that very blurry picture. Maybe it IS a chairs pack!
Field Researcher
#2903 Old 3rd May 2018 at 10:07 PM
If there isn't at very least a toilet that both talks AND sings, I want no part of it.
Lab Assistant
#2904 Old 3rd May 2018 at 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacyoffailures
tbh I like the laundry gameplay in The Sims 3 the most. there are animations when sims do interactions like opening/closing the machines, adding the detergent, sims will sniff at the clothes after taking out from the dryer. also once in a while the laundry get stuck in the washer and sims will have that wet buff. the pristine clothing buff lasts longer and if sims upgrade the washer, the buff will last 24 hours. there are the cheap and expensive machines, the cheap ones make some noise and sims will close their ears while the expensive ones wash and dry the clothes faster. You can build a laundromat so that other sims can do laundry.

Laundry Day Stuff costs 10 bucks yet it's a crap. cannot build laundromat, the buff lasts like 4 hours (for real), the animations were poorly made, only 1 type of washer and dryer and they really have so low polygons. Glad I didn't buy it since my sister gave it to me as a gift.

Exactly. Not to mention buffs in the sims 4 change like the weather and the laundry Ones don't make sense - playful for clean laundry?!
#2905 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:43 AM

Sigh...
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2906 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:58 AM
Well I would have expected that to be removed, but on the grounds of "gossip about EA colleagues" rather than sexual connotation

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#2907 Old 4th May 2018 at 2:45 PM
oh my god. Thanks for the laugh. Not surprised sadly it got removed.
#2908 Old 4th May 2018 at 4:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge Jones
Well I would have expected that to be removed, but on the grounds of "gossip about EA colleagues" rather than sexual connotation

On a side note, why isn't "fetish" word filtered as plum?
Mad Poster
#2909 Old 4th May 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

Sigh...

So we can say "fetish" on the official forum but not "BS" (not the word, the actual fucking letters)

The Receptacle still lives!
Theorist
#2910 Old 4th May 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

Sigh...

What did you expect? They changed the insane trait to erratic, but left the icon showing a straight jacket. If we don't talk about it, nobody will know. Shhh!

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Lab Assistant
#2911 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:46 PM
I thought the insane trait would make sims do some animations that were supposed to be specifically for that trait like the sims 3, but meh.

Also in the Sims 3, you can have a sim with mean spirited and good traits. In the sims 4 you can't.

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
#2912 Old 29th May 2018 at 10:59 PM
Found this lying on my hardware. Make it out what you will of it:

Disclaimer: Underscored-spaces (like_this) in my replies/text may bother you. Space key (or shall I say button, since there's a lack of it and lost) is broken. For my own convenience, I have no choice but to utilize though.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 117 of 117