Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 3064 (Who?), Viewed: 29943 times.
Page 123 of 123
Forum Resident
#3051 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 2:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakme
Looks great! Would you be willing to share it at all? I'm always looking for New England-style worlds.

Sadly, I don't share. Mainly because all my stuff is soft edits meaning I didnt build anything really and don't actually own any of it. Sorry! But thanks for your interest. I will say though that almost anything I do is completely copy-able and can be done in a short time period. I can provide more pictures and references if you'd like to do it yourself. *also the world is still being tested because it is scheisse atm*
Theorist
#3052 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:18 PM

Playing air guitar in the bathroom or anywhere for that matter is cool.

As a human that listens to music from the time I roll out of bed to the time I go to bed, would it be too much to to show some love for the guitar sitting all by itself in the corner of the living room?

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Forum Resident
#3053 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 4:27 AM
I just installed pets, and created a new sim-me and his Jack Russell Terrier to explore. Sim-me promptly made friends with two horses and was offered the chance to adopt one of their foals, but whenever he drops by the house no one is home. He tried to ride one and was kicked off...he was then accused of cattle-rustling even though he'd taken a cab to a restaurant and the horse was just doing its own Mr. Ed thing.
Theorist
#3054 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:28 AM

Milo Prince grumpin' over a game of chess.
Smile occasionally, Milo. It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3055 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 1:57 PM
Aha, so are you enjoying Grey Meadow?
Theorist
#3056 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 2:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
Aha, so are you enjoying Grey Meadow?

I'm completely smitten with it. Loving the story lines, but even more than that, it's the atmosphere. I haven't played another world like it.

You're description of it was spot on.

Forum Resident
#3057 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:08 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 14th Jul 2018 at 2:34 AM.
I did a play through of Cloud Bluff and wasn't feeling it, also it was laden with mistakes. Small world, small changes. I've now named it Fairwinds and this version is a lot more about self sustainment. I've found that my play style leans more towards survival and community ties than reliance on rabbit holes anyway.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3058 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:20 AM
In my game I'm currently trying to save enough money to buy a farm and get one of my sims to level 10 in gardening and trying to get my male sim impregnated by an alien
Theorist
#3059 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM

Regina has wanted to adopt a dog forever. They've been workin' hard, so it was time to make that wish happen.

Test Subject
#3060 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 5:12 PM Last edited by SimsNeedLots : 14th Jul 2018 at 7:14 PM.
Tyler Finally started building the farm! She's working on it bit by bit so it's going to be a long process but we already have our first friend, a lovely unicorn named Benny
Screenshots
Theorist
#3061 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:06 PM

Punk!

Every time I move Vlad into a new house, something stupid happens. He was in the new house for a 1/2 hour sim time and there was a fire.

rubs temples

Test Subject
#3062 Old Yesterday at 3:10 AM
Tyler and Elliot have moved to the farm alongside their Snowflake day triplets Winter,Noelle and only boy RobinI wasn't expecting triplets but I'm excited to see them grow up, still no luck with the Alien baby though
Field Researcher
#3063 Old Yesterday at 3:47 AM
I've loaded my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County and it's almost mid spring in the year of 1553 there now.The Jankowskys had to go to work later in the day while the town's pool got a toddler pool replacing one of their playpens.
Theorist
#3064 Old Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Chillin' at The Brick House

Look who showed up, Mr. Grumpy Face. He does smile, who knew.

Theorist
#3065 Old Today at 11:14 AM

You never know when those life preservers are going to act up, eh, Richard?

Larry: ( Mixologist) Why me?

Page 123 of 123