Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 5:32 PM
Default Having Trouble Updating my Game... (Please Help!)
I'm trying to update my Sims game but it keeps giving me the Invalid File Not Found error. I'm not sure what's wrong. I use TS3PD but it's broken there too.
I read the help topic on here but it said that the method might be invalid. I'm pretty amateur at computer technical stuff so I am not sure whether it is invalid or not. Here are some screenshots I took of the stitch:

The worst part is that my game crash analyzer says that the game is crashing due to it needing an update. So if I can't update, I might not be able to play my game for more than 5 minutes at a time...
Please help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 5:36 AM
Okay, well I used the Super patcher and it worked, but now my game won't load right. It will get to the main menu where I can select a saved game or start a new one, but no matter what I choose, the loading screen will never finish. The bar will fill until there is just a small sliver left, but it never finishes. HELP!