Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 6:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default "Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware"
I got that error message along with "Application TS3.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware". No reason was given, no elaboration can be found, and the message came up again when I opened the start menu. It suddenly popped up in the middle of play (damn, I had just built a park) and took everything down. I don't know what sorts of graphics hardware I have and I don't know how to check.
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 10:54 PM
According to my records the graphics drivers haven't been updated since September. And my computer hasn't shut down unexpectedly at all.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 3:57 AM
The weird thing is that my computer is running it just fine now. Though I have the same problem someone else is and it won't log me in.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
The weird thing is that my computer is running it just fine now. Though I have the same problem someone else is and it won't log me in.

Are you running Win 10? Win 10 has glitch when switching between users and maybe that's why it won't let you log back in, go here and open the Windows 10 Tips to solve logging in problem in Win 10, and as for your graphic problem with TS3, why don't you post your device config here so we can see how TS3 recognizes your graphic as well..
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 9:14 PM
I honestly have no idea what I'm running.