Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:29 PM
The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection dosen't have bodyshop
The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (Origin) dosen't have bodyshop . Do I have to install original Sims 2 that has bodyshop and use it with TS2UC or do I need actual help ?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:44 AM
It does have Body Shop, actually. You just have to dig for it! The path for it should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin\TS2BodyShop.exe
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 12:08 AM
Default finding Body Shop
Quote: Originally posted by omgsimmerleny
The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (Origin) dosen't have bodyshop . Do I have to install original Sims 2 that has bodyshop and use it with TS2UC or do I need actual help ?

I just entered "Body Shop" in Win7's search box, and it came up with a version of the program for each expansion pack. Dunno if they're different, but I use the one that came with Apartment Life anyway, just to be safe.

Hint: in the results of the search--right click--select "send to"--find your new shortcut icon on your desktop--

Apologies for bumping a thread that's ten months old.