Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:41 PM
Default how to post building tutorials?
Hi guys! I am going to write a tutorials about building a landscape lot with Sims4. But I am not allowed to post new threads under MTS/Creat/Tutorials. Why? Any helps?
If I may post this building tutorials, I will use some screenshots to show the building steps. The question is: can I use in line pictures in that tutorials? Is there any limits of pictures? Can I also post video?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 4:57 AM
The tutorials forum in Create is moderated. I'd suggest you post it in Create > Build Mode or in the Creator Feedback Forum and PM/notify me to get it moved to Tutorials.

Also, moving to Create > Building.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:26 PM
Thanks for the information. I am still working on that tutorial. A question: can I upload videos on MTS? If yes, is there limit of video size?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!