Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:38 PM Last edited by SnorkackSearcher : 1st Oct 2016 at 4:21 PM. Reason: Better Title
Default Removing Hobby Wants: WantTrees.package in AL and M&G
I've edited the WantTrees.package so that the Talk about Hobby and Blog about Hobby wants are no longer triggered, and it's working in my game without any issues. My problem is that I only have the EPs installed, without any SPs, so I don't know whether the replacement will work for people with either both AL and M&G, or with just M&G.

I know that M&G uses an altered version of the AL engine, but does anyone know if this included any edits to WantTrees.package?

I can only find one other replacement of WantTrees.package that has been updated for AL, which is syberspunk’s Teen Enabled Adult Wants and people seem to be able to use that for both AL-only and M&G.

Any thoughts? I've also included the package in case anyone with M&G is willing to test it. Please ask if you need any more information!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  WantTrees.rar (948.4 KB, 20 downloads) - View custom content
Description: AL version of the WantTrees.package edited so that the talk/blog about hobby wants don't trigger
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:51 PM
Don't need to test, M&G has more wants (like green energy want) than Apartment Life, your replacement will diminish M&G and/or the UC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
Don't need to test, M&G has more wants (like green energy want) than Apartment Life, your replacement will diminish M&G and/or the UC.

Thanks for the heads up! I guess I'll have to either upload it with a warning or get M&G.

Do you know if any other wants were added with M&G other than the green energy want? I can't find any reference to any other wants online.