Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 9:32 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 19th Jun 2017 at 8:10 AM.
Default [found] WCIF a few objects from pocci/GardenBreeze/SereneBlueSims
Thanks to everyone's efforts, all the files have been found and the folder is complete!

Hi! So far I've managed to collect almost all of pocci's creations in this folder: MEGA link
But I'm missing a few items which I haven't been able to locate. It would be great to have everything neatly in one folder

[found] Black cat Halloween lamps
[found] Chesterfield Queen Anne Sofa (I already found the armchair, it's in the folder)
[found] Store Old Miller Tea Set - No table edit (as SereneBlueSims)
[found] Modern Dining Inspired by Philippe Starcks Designs

If anyone has any of these items, please share them! Any help is appreciated!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I'm not sure I understand, the link you provided already has the mediafire link.

Chesterfield Queen Anne Sofa (3-tile piece)

Oh darn, I was so used to all the links pointing to her website that I must've missed the odd Mediafire link. Thank you for the sofa!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 12:07 AM
Wayback machine actually works for gardenbreeze so here you go,the download links are still active just tested. : https://web.archive.org/web/2017010...ordpress/?p=347
Have an awesome day!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:09 AM
@sirrena - whoa, thank you! I tried a few pages and I'd get the same 404 error on them as when I was trying to access her website normally. Maybe she deleted only a few of the files on her server? Thank you for the find! The folder is now complete!

Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:58 AM
Thanks for the link guys! Been tryna find Pocci's stuff again!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd May 2018 at 7:13 AM
The curtains! Oh thank you sweetdevil, I thought it was hopeless and I'd exhausted my google fu.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †