Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:19 PM
Total Individuality Challenge
Objective: Get the most points possible within a sim's life time and to achieve total individuality.

How to play: Make a sim who is a young adult and set aging to 'normal'. Give them any traits you want (remember you can't change them once you start) and any aspiration (you can keep changing the aspirations). Move them into a house (no free realestate cheat or money cheats) and start to play. Have your sim do his/her whims and complete aspiration milestones. Use the points you get to buy reward traits. Different reward traits give you a different amount of points. Because you are trying to get the most amount of points possible within a life time, there are a few ways to maintain your youth. You can drink an essence of life, you can buy a youth potion from the rewards store, (WARNING: Aspiration points spent don't count for anything when getting the youth potion) you can get pregnant, ect. but you cannot cheat by going into the game options or cas.fulleditmode and you cannot do one method more than once! When the sim dies, you count the points they've raked up and those are the amount of points you won!

Point system:
The amount of aspiration points you spend on a trait divided by 100 is the amount of points you get per trait.
FOR EXAMPLE: the steel bladder trait is 200, that is 2 points towards the challenge!

Rules:
- no money cheats
- no aspiration cheats
- no youth cheats
- don't change the traits of your sim
- no need cheats
- you can do whatever you want with your sim as long as they don't break these rules!

I hope you really enjoy this challenge! I worked kinda hard setting up these rules! It is a ton of fun! If you want to share this please do by copying the link and sending this to your friends or by reposting this (that would be great!). PLEASE DON'T POST IT AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN! I DON'T MIND IF IT GETS AROUND PLACES AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR CREATING THE CHALLENGE! If you want me to see your gameplay of this challenge on sims amino go ahead and tag it #totalindvidualitychallenge and I will be sure to see it and like it!

Hashtags:
#curatorview
#challenge
#sims
#fun
#new
#totalindvidualitychallenge
#sims4
#simsamino

But as always,
Lots of love
Joyandroses
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:49 PM
Moving to Challenges.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 2:19 PM
I'd like to do this challenge, but I don't have Sims Amino. Can I post my updates here?