Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:14 PM Last edited by Creaturol : 24th Jun 2017 at 8:22 PM.
Default WCIF: "Belphelgor"/"blinding bangs"?
Edit; Found a more proper, shorter yet detailed name of the hair.

Sorry the title is described horribly, I'm not too sure what the hairstyle is called exactly.
I'm looking for a hair, preferably for men, that has long bangs that covers up BOTH eyes. I've only been able to find one and its from "MaySims", but it's leveled and I often get "forbidden" pages on their site. (Think just cause of where I'm from, nothing actually bad) So I can't really work up to get it from them.
I was able to find another one but the hair in the back is WAY too long.. any other ones I've came across are from the sims3 or other previous Sims.

So would anyone know of any other ones? Or perhaps could make/convert one?
Note: I'm NOT making a request as I know you're not supposed to on this thread, I'd rather find one already made, BUT if there's none that exist, being pointed to decent hair modder that takes rqs would be almost just as helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to read my WCIF post!

Here are some ref pics what I'm talking about too:
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 11:08 PM
Looks like me last time I needed a haircut. Afterwards I was blind for days. I think I'm a sheepdog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
Did I fall asleep and wake up in 2008?

O.o Why so?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:27 AM
http://karzalee.tumblr.com/post/123...alone-24-colors

No one else has converted Anthems hair, so i'd work on the maysims levels, if you rly rly rly need it.
But in the meant time, that ones kinda long.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:43 AM
Another "in the meantime" possibility is http://kijiko-catfood.com/short-hai...bangs-for-male/ (or one of the others on her site), that doesn't cover the eyes but fall pretty evenly into them. Just a suggestion. Hope you can find/get help for a hair more like what you're looking for.