Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 8:00 AM
Replies: 2032 (Who?), Viewed: 91346 times.
Page 82 of 82
Alchemist
#2026 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 9:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
For the first time in a while, I wasn't numb. I was vibrant. I felt everything properly. Not the muted feelings I always have. I felt actually happy, in love, sad, etc. It was nice. Now I'm back to being stuck inside my head and my feelings are back to being watered down.

Take the vibrancy as it comes.

Living in Washington State, I usually felt like you do now, like tired, bland, not quite myself.

Hope you had a good time feeling whole. I can only imagine how painful it is to not emote properly.

I actually feel bad for you. When one is not themselves, it can be a nightmare to try and find someone to relate to.

At least I know today my packages have yet to come.

I slept until noon today and I will need to readjust my sleep schedule.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Alchemist
#2027 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
I actually feel bad for you

That's not the correct phrase to use...

Today has been okay. The dog has gotten into this habit of waking up at 8am to run to the front door and bark loudly at nothing. It wakes me up, and today was my day off! I wanted a lie in! Either way, it's lovely and sunny, so I've been playing outside with him.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#2029 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:54 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 12:15 AM.
Argh...

I can't seem to do anything right today. Beyond trying to empathize with people I can't see, I passed up an opportunity to tell George how I felt about him.

Urgh! What a miserable time to be alive. I can't tell if my honesty is sincere anymore NOR can I figure out how to collect better recipes for my personal cookbook. Last year's attempt at rainbow fruit ice pops ended in failure, I can't find an import store that sells rainbow sushi rice from Mexico and that's just for special occasions.

Nevermind, I am trying to do my best and I keep beating myself up for small things that hold great importance.

The only great things that happened today was I found the right type of spirulina (last time I bought it, it was a dark green and I was looking for blue) along with other powders for my homemade rainbow veggie sushi.

I'm trying my best. Personally, what's up with me is being beat down by the fact that in a couple weeks, I have job training and I don't want to be an interviewee from Hell, making dumb jokes or not doing something unless directed. In all honesty, this is going to be a make-or-break day when it comes and I have to hold off on every dumb joke, pun, gag or any suspect behaviors that shows I am not taking my future seriously.

I also got a shower after many long hours at my PC and Smartphone. It got to the point of dreadlocks started forming. But then again, my hair has gotten longer in the past couple of months thanks to a heavy regimen involving biotin, a rather inert nutrient that aids in the health of hair, skin and nails. Being inert, it's highly unlikely, almost impossible for overdose, however, I have been known to abuse my hair and I still have a bleach job that was botched.

Either way, I still have to deal with not only the elephant in the room, but it seems the elephant invited his two other dangerous friends: the hippopotamus and the rhinoceros. This how pressure is for me, an anxiety patient with very little reason to open up to strangers face-to-face.

If something changes my mind about today, in a positive way, I might update. Can't really hope for anything more than a miracle.

Update: On Facebook, which nearly my entire family is on, my aunt Jeanne (my father's younger sister) shared a picture of her dearly departed dog Justus in life, getting smacked by her current and only pet, a cat named Smush.

Smush had reason to smack Justus, because Justus peed on Smush one time. Justus was a digestive daredevil, eating things he shouldn't and puking it back up. Then again, his breeds were a mix of poo eating dogs. Smush, when he was younger, would steal mentholated cough drops and Bluetooth headsets. Justus used to steal part of Smush's dinner and since Justus died a few months ago, Smush has gotten rather fat, but he's still ornery as ever.

I don't want to be friends with any of you who have Facebook, because I want to keep my life with you guys separate from my family. No offense, but my family is more over the top at times than myself.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Alchemist
#2030 Old Yesterday at 6:32 PM
Well, I decided not to be quiet and told my father I hated the rice I had on hand. It doesn't come out dry enough to be compliant with a sushi slurry made of rice wine vinegar, mirin and sugar.

In other news, I got skunked again waiting for my Japanese packages. Maybe Monday.

My father and I will be looking for suitable sushi rice for a project I had in mind.

I also got things back together in my shopping list.

Alchemist
#2031 Old Yesterday at 7:44 PM
5 nosebleeds. Toothache. Trying not to fall asleep at work.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#2032 Old Yesterday at 8:46 PM
i simply want to die, and will try making it happen as soon as i find the courage
Alchemist
Original Poster
#2033 Old Today at 5:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Argh...

I can't seem to do anything right today. Beyond trying to empathize with people I can't see, I passed up an opportunity to tell George how I felt about him.

Urgh! What a miserable time to be alive. I can't tell if my honesty is sincere anymore NOR can I figure out how to collect better recipes for my personal cookbook. Last year's attempt at rainbow fruit ice pops ended in failure, I can't find an import store that sells rainbow sushi rice from Mexico and that's just for special occasions.

Man very sorry to hear that. I feel bad for you.

Today I tried making a tuna fish Sandwich and the juices squirt all over my shirt. And I just got this shirt. So I had to change. But we got this new wheat bread and that really made the sandwich taste better.

Felt hot all day because of the AC wasn't turned on. Gotta fight with my fam over it. I turn it on, they turn it off.

But I guess it was okay because I end up having a cannabis chocolate so I was high for about 2 hours. These chocolates have 210 calories apparently, with each piece consisting of 10mg. The pieces are quite small, similar in size to a skittle. Took two around 16:30.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean and MENA 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

I'm the mother f-ing pharaoh of this modthesims shit.
Page 82 of 82