Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 11:25 AM
Replies: 5569 (Who?), Viewed: 331858 times.
Page 223 of 223
Mad Poster
#5551 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 2:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFrouk
Yes. I wonder what exactly it is though... The Sims you can see on the sidewalk down there were moving. I was wondering if it maybe was one of the other districts in Sam Myshuno. Maybe they're stacked on top of each other?

They are dummy Sims. If you use the TAB camera and get up close to them they are really low detail models that just walk around on a set path. It looks like you are in the Fashion District which is an elevated area of the city. You are supposed to be able to look over the edges of the public space and see the rest of the city below you.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#5552 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 2:25 AM
WOW I wish I had figured this out sooner. If you have a multiple sim household and you want to upload or save just ONE sim to your library/gallery, ... the cheat 'sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas' will give you the single sim only, without the other sims, you can alter his outfits if you like, and then save to your library and or upload him.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Scholar
#5553 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 5:46 PM
Being a Vampire and asking a non-occult sim for Permission to Drink, they may offer you their wrist to drink from instead, (and I thought they only drink from the neck), haven't played vampires for a long time and I swear they have got better after a dozen patches later, and also forgot how the game performance in Forgotten Hollow is top notch too and haven't noticed any sort of command/simulation lag playing all those either.
Instructor
#5554 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:15 AM
While in CAS today and playing around with the sliders I found that if you slide left-right on the sim's forehead, it twists the front of their face and droops one eye. I also just learned today that you can change their posture thanks to a Let's Play I had on in the background.

Scholar
#5555 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:22 AM
^ Whaaaaat? I had no idea of either of those.

Thank you!

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#5556 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 5:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin_eyes
While in CAS today and playing around with the sliders I found that if you slide left-right on the sim's forehead, it twists the front of their face and droops one eye. I also just learned today that you can change their posture thanks to a Let's Play I had on in the background.

Sliders you found? Isn't that a Luumia custom slider?

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Instructor
#5557 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79

Yup, it is. the asymmetry face one anyways (posture can be change in vanilla using the back slider)
https://luumiasims.com/post/1740062...headed-toward-a

they probably downloaded it and forgot they did.. it can happen :D
Instructor
#5558 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 9:52 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
Yup, it is. the asymmetry face one anyways (posture can be change in vanilla using the back slider)
https://luumiasims.com/post/1740062...headed-toward-a

they probably downloaded it and forgot they did.. it can happen :D

That was exactly it. I thought it might be CC, but it was such a random and bizarre slider that I figured it had to be original!
Scholar
#5559 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 11:50 PM
I get that. I can slide my sim's knees apart and together making them bow legged or not, and I can't figure out if this is custom slider or it was base game all along and I'm verrrry confused...

So I discovered that those rotting leaf piles that won't delete, won't delete because there's actually MULTIPLE leaf piles stacked on top of each other. I had to click one leaf pile 8 times to get it to completely disappear!

Mad Poster
#5560 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:11 PM
Quote:
I get that. I can slide my sim's knees apart and together making them bow legged or not, and I can't figure out if this is custom slider or it was base game all along and I'm verrrry confused...

That's a custom slider too. There were loads released shortly after CmarNYC released their slider making tool. I believe that one is from here on MTS.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#5561 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 10:10 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 10th Oct 2018 at 5:29 AM.
Ah thanks for letting me know. I remember getting hip sliders and thigh sliders, and such but I don't remember that it affected knees too!

EDIT:

Not only can you have up to 4 children play at the sprinkler, but older children (the bigger blond boy) will splash toddlers!!! (I think you can add more sims to play because the play option is available for their moms as well. (The moms were able to join for a total of six sims at the sprinkler, but the mom's didn't splash anyone)

Scholar
#5562 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 3:22 PM
Take a vacation or the morning off work and wish at wishing well in a very happy mood for a job promotion, successful you don't get promoted immediately as i expected but it tells you Work is Calling! And it gaunteered that you will be promoted on your next shift, so you can show up half a day or more late and you will come home promoted and feeling fantasic. Great for those pesty Get To Work careers, where is becomes literally impossible to get to the top, I was finally able to get my Scientist to level 8, despite being 5 hours late and didn't even have to follow him to work to do so.
Forum Resident
#5563 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 5:36 PM
When a motive is low, I can click on the descriptive badge (Hunger, Energy, whatever) and that will order the Sim to fulfill that need in some way.
Forum Resident
#5564 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 9:25 AM
Maid service will follow you when moving to a new house.

Tree trunks can be placed in a sim's inventory.

The family tree menu has its own music.
Scholar
#5565 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 3:40 PM
Noticed "Tidy Up" when a sim is at home and your elsewhere, doesn't realy work, I when to work with my sim and his wife had all day, I leave and still come back to dirty floors, smell pet poops still all over the pouch, a know half eaten food which isn't foul is classified as tidy, but floors and pet poops no excuse...
Forum Resident
#5566 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:40 AM Last edited by Motorcitydude : 21st Oct 2018 at 4:36 AM.
Leftovers will follow you into the new refrigerator when you move.

Chimneys have smoke come out of them when the fireplace is lit.

Travelling with a group unlocks new interactions.

Sims sometimes work out naked.
Field Researcher
#5567 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:23 AM
That the bug I thought was caused by custom content was actually caused by EA, and they haven't fixed it. It is called "animation zero length duration error.
Forum Resident
#5568 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:39 PM
"Dazed" is an emotion state.
Forum Resident
#5569 Old Yesterday at 6:52 AM
Sims can get food poisoning from restaurant food. After a mad call, they get hush money.
Forum Resident
#5570 Old Yesterday at 3:15 PM
Cabinets join together at corners.
Page 223 of 223