Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

WildIrishBanshee

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 5:02 PM
Replies: 5410 (Who?), Viewed: 320551 times.
Page 217 of 217
Scholar
#5401 Old Yesterday at 8:29 AM
When you put a toddler in a high chair, during this action, the child is temporarily outside. You can see this because the 'go home' icon shows up on the childs image at the bottom. Now. That having been said... if you put your toddler in a high chair during a THUNDERSTORM the toddler will freak the %$(#@ out, and cry to be let out, and the parent will therefore respond accordingly. -_-

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Forum Resident
#5402 Old Yesterday at 8:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedgrey63
I think my vampire sim, after getting queasy after automatically trying to eat each of the 5 meals that she was cooking for her human family, puked in the last dish while cooking it. Ew.


I wish, vampire sims would ignore the family feast tradition as my sim has the weakness to not be able to stomach any food and her family is human, soooo... She has to puke at most of my holidays
Field Researcher
#5403 Old Yesterday at 1:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
When you put a toddler in a high chair, during this action, the child is temporarily outside. You can see this because the 'go home' icon shows up on the childs image at the bottom. Now. That having been said... if you put your toddler in a high chair during a THUNDERSTORM the toddler will freak the %$(#@ out, and cry to be let out, and the parent will therefore respond accordingly. -_-


I saw this one happening and didn't realize it was the stupid high-chair.. (I usually don't use it, unless only the toddler is hungry and there's no toddlerish food in the fridge)
thank you for finding this out to let others know.

about the thunder chaser, or whatever the name of that reward trait is
doesn't it makes the sims go out in thunderstorms and getting hit by lightnings or something?
otherwise I would consider to use it.. unless I'll find a mod that's shortening the buff duration time for children to elders (I can only get it if toddlers would be scared, but really, no one else should be)
or make it be trait-related buff.. or it would only appear for sims who hate the winter etc..

me myself love the winter and it's sounds effects.. so I hate seeing my teeny sims getting their manners down because of a stupid lighting sounds in the background.. while indoors.
Scholar
#5404 Old Yesterday at 2:07 PM
Noticed if one of your sims, has a lot of items (or too many) in their inventory, they got a higher chance of autonomously attempting to sell it all by setting up a stall at the flea market.

(Including dirty half-eaten plates of food too!)
Field Researcher
#5405 Old Yesterday at 2:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
Noticed if one of your sims, has a lot of items (or too many) in their inventory, they got a higher chance of autonomously attempting to sell it all by setting up a stall at the flea market.

(Including dirty half-eaten plates of food too!)


No kidding?! That is awesome!
they do that while you play with them?
Field Researcher
#5406 Old Yesterday at 2:42 PM
I just found out a couple minutes ago that lightning can destroy bees if they are outside. The box is burnt black and my Sims can't afford to replace it right now. The poor bees.
Lab Assistant
#5407 Old Yesterday at 6:24 PM
Lightning can also char rocketships.

And as far as I've noticed, the Storm Chaser trait just gives them a happy moodlet when there's a thunderstorm (instead of the tense one).
Forum Resident
#5408 Old Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_55
I just found out a couple minutes ago that lightning can destroy bees if they are outside. The box is burnt black and my Sims can't afford to replace it right now. The poor bees.

Happened to me, too. I think (could be mistaken), they do keep their relationship status with you when you're replacing them though which is kind of weird tbh
Field Researcher
#5409 Old Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondenkind
Happened to me, too. I think (could be mistaken), they do keep their relationship status with you when you're replacing them though which is kind of weird tbh


Thankfully, when I played again later, I found out they had some things in their inventory they could sell to replace it. My Sims had the same relationship with the bees after replacing it as well. I agree it's weird. Maybe the bees fled when the lightning struck their home and came back after it was replaced. I checked the charred box before I replaced it and it was completely empty.
Scholar
#5410 Old Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
I saw this one happening and didn't realize it was the stupid high-chair.. (I usually don't use it, unless only the toddler is hungry and there's no toddlerish food in the fridge)
thank you for finding this out to let others know.

about the thunder chaser, or whatever the name of that reward trait is
doesn't it makes the sims go out in thunderstorms and getting hit by lightnings or something?
otherwise I would consider to use it.. unless I'll find a mod that's shortening the buff duration time for children to elders (I can only get it if toddlers would be scared, but really, no one else should be)
or make it be trait-related buff.. or it would only appear for sims who hate the winter etc..

me myself love the winter and it's sounds effects.. so I hate seeing my teeny sims getting their manners down because of a stupid lighting sounds in the background.. while indoors.


The storm chaser trait will just make them not afraid of the storm, they won't go out seeking it, as far as I can tell. Self-assured sims are a bonus: They aren't afraid of storms while they are INSIDE.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#5411 Old Today at 12:11 AM
Since when the "invite to feel baby" is an auto action?
I just saw my sim girl feeling her mom's stomach. I love it!

also. I found out today while checking out LMS new mod for auto brush teeth after eating/vomiting
that sims will only throw up after swinging if their stomach is full.. which unlikely makes total sense!

and thanks for the replies about the storm chaser
Page 217 of 217
Back to top