Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7489 (Who?), Viewed: 253535 times.
Page 300 of 300
Mad Poster
#7476 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 6:29 PM
She knows Daniel's married, though...and she knows she's boinking him and Don at the same time...there's plenty of bad decision making all around in that storyline, is all I'm saying.

I had an appropriate random thought the other day and didn't post it. I had the thought again as I opened MTS. And now I'm in the thread and can't remember what the thought is.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#7477 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 7:12 PM
I don't see Kaylynn that way at all! Sure, maybe she doesn't know Don is engaged. Maybe. But she definitely knows Daniel has a family. And yet the affair. Then I consider that Kaylynn and Daniel are in love but have no romantic memories; I don't even think they have kissed. That makes me think there's something deeper there, and more to their relationship than meets the eye. Perhaps that's why I almost always let Daniel leave Mary-Sue for her...

In any case, I do think Kaylynn is desperate for a family but I also think she's willing to take any shortcut to get there, to have the good life she sees in the fancy homes she cleans. Like a true family sim, she cares more about appearing like a hard worker (and a goody two-shoes). Once they set their hearts on a sim, they don't care what or who is in the way-- they're determined to have the love, marriage, & baby carriage(s). Kaylynn fits that, imo.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Inventor
#7478 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 8:16 PM
Sometimes little things make me so happy.

Mad Poster
#7479 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 2:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
All right, but if you're going away please tell us why so we don't worry.

=
Yea, makes us all come up with possibilities...
But not knowing her that well, I don't know if she has told "us" of some health or family problems, so would rather not guess. Would rather imagine has found a wonderful man/woman/job/RL and is just moving on up.

Namaste
Mad Poster
#7480 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 2:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
She knows Daniel's married, though...and she knows she's boinking him and Don at the same time...there's plenty of bad decision making all around in that storyline, is all I'm saying.

I had an appropriate random thought the other day and didn't post it. I had the thought again as I opened MTS. And now I'm in the thread and can't remember what the thought is.

=
"an appropriate thought"? Why, I myself often have such flashes of brilliance I am astounded! But it passes...

Namaste
Mad Poster
#7481 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
Sleep typing again? I was hoping that was the case.

No, just not entirely in my right mind at the time. Sorry if I scared anyone.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Mad Poster
#7482 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:03 PM
Bulbizarre: Ok good. But whatever mind you are "in", I hope you find YOUR true mind, the one the Universe has in mind (!) for you. And my idea of the Universe, the Devine Mind, is that it is only Good. And that we, ALL, are part of it, so can experience it, can BE it. But...free will, ya know. (yes, I know, everyone says that's what they want, but then fears and pain hide the path to their peace and happiness.)

Namaste
Forum Resident
#7483 Old Yesterday at 8:03 AM
I just realized after YEARS that some of my favorite custom bookcases (the Hemnes by HugeLunatic) were missing the FT functions not because they weren't updated, but because I didn't read the directions properly and installed both the Pets and FT versions instead of just the FT version.

Always read directions, people.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Mad Poster
#7484 Old Yesterday at 1:11 PM
I have come to the conclusion that despite it being cute when the children play together it is just not worth it to have a playground on an apartment lot. Everyone obsesses over it so much and even when it has a gate I can't lock it, because it's on communal ground.
Mad Poster
#7485 Old Yesterday at 4:24 PM
I've found that the adults stay out if you don't put in a swingset, Charity. The rest of the equipment doesn't have nearly the same pull.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#7486 Old Yesterday at 7:02 PM
Sometimes I make things for my own game that I really want to share as others might have a use for them, but the thought of taking presentation screenshots and trying to remember where I may have gotten info/resources from (which is not always easy when you have over 30 GB of creative resources saved from a 5-yr period) just kills the mood.

Case in point, I recently made another batch of new uni majors for my game - Nursing (always bugged me that this was not an option), Agriculture (for my farming sims), Pastry Chef (for my restaurant and bakery owning sims), Viticulture and Enology (for added realism when using Sun&Moon's Wine Making Station), Architectural Engineering (literally made this for one sim) and several others I won't bore you with. Guessing others might find at least one of the majors useful too, but the thought of playing any of these through again, just to take the proper screenshots of each semester stage is like... .

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Mad Poster
#7487 Old Yesterday at 7:35 PM
Now that I'm finally used to it, I LOVE a gaming mouse for Sims builds! I got one that has what's usually a "sniper" button, I guess, but I programmed it as a SHIFT key, and two paired keys that are perfect for rotating objects and adjusting their height if they're wall-mounted... makes things so much easier!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#7488 Old Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
No, just not entirely in my right mind at the time. Sorry if I scared anyone.

That's a relief! I saw one of your posts and was getting very worried! Hope you're feeling better. *huggle*
Forum Resident
#7489 Old Today at 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I have come to the conclusion that despite it being cute when the children play together it is just not worth it to have a playground on an apartment lot.

I found this to be true as well, but for an entirely different reason: My apartments only have children in them about 5% of the time. I always plan my lots so that if there are kids, they have stuff to play on, but yeah, when actually playing, I don't have any kids on the lots and it's only the Adults hanging out there. Then I find myself wishing I'd stuck in a pool or a hot tub lounge instead.

@Zarathustra, which one did you get? I tried one a few months ago and I didn't like it at all. Felt way too weird.

Mad Poster
#7490 Old Today at 1:23 AM
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. It definitely took some getting used to, especially since I was used to my smaller wireless mouse with my laptop, but it didn't really take all that long. Plus the setup actually (for me anyway) ends up being very intuitive.

(Plus it looks cool, and has lights, as @simsample suggested were a required component)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Page 300 of 300