Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 204 (Who?), Viewed: 13201 times.
Page 9 of 9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#201 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:52 PM
@Crooduire, You have done all that one can reasonably do, so the only thing I can think of to do is to give you my Sims2EP9.exe, that I know works. If that one does not work for you, then I am out of ideas at the moment. Make sure to back up your original by renaming it to Sims2EP9.bak or something like that.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip Sims2EP9.zip (12.52 MB, 7 downloads) - View custom content

~Gaming Let's Plays served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Lab Assistant
#202 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 4:07 AM
@TheJessaChannel. Jessa, you are a kind and wonderful human being. Downloaded, and I will install and test it tonight. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#203 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:51 PM
I decided to try this for an issue I've been having where UC stops responding in the middle of loading a neighborhood. It seems to have helped some, but now when the neighborhood loads I just get a blank blue window (I play in windowed mode) while the sound continues, and then when I try to click on anything in the window it says it's not responding, but the music sill plays fine. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:00 AM
OK, I am still crashing, even though the patched .exe did help (my collections tab, which previously was taking up to five minutes to load, opened with a click). Anyway, something is seriously borked; as much as I dread it, I am doing a full backup and then will reinstall. Wish me luck!
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#205 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:04 AM
Good luck! be careful of leftover registry keys. Don't reinstall unless everything has gone.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 9 of 9