Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:38 AM
Default New Sims Merchandise Store
I am wondering what people think of the new Sims merchandise store? I did not know where to post this because it is a general sims question, but the stuff is all Sims 4. I would have liked to see at least a few items from previous Sims. Anyway, I brought a olive cat vet t-shirt that will arrive some time this week.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:57 AM
i think if they are selling stuff it'll be EA trying to get more cash again

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:38 PM
I'm kind of indifferent to it? I might grab a plumbob shirt if it goes on sale. I wish it was a Sims store like they had for sims 3 where you can buy the random content of your choice. Heck you could even buy new worlds.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
i think if they are selling stuff it'll be EA trying to get more cash again

Well yes, they are a business- the point is to make money, after all.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 6:46 AM
They ain't gettin' a penny from me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 6:48 AM
Well, I have received my shipment and it appears to be of good quality. I have not tried it on how ever. It is how I expected it.
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 4:53 PM
what countries will it be available to?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I'm kind of indifferent to it? I might grab a plumbob shirt if it goes on sale. I wish it was a Sims store like they had for sims 3 where you can buy the random content of your choice. Heck you could even buy new worlds.

Isn't essentially the same as dlc? I don't see big or much of a difference with what expansion/game/stuff packs are offering
dodgy builder
#9 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 5:20 PM
Origin is a pain in the butt compared to the store they had for ts3. It was much easier to just keep shopping around for hours, but I guess it's a good thing they don't have it ... for me.

Do they have a merch store now? I don't think they deserve even more of my money frankly.

Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Isn't essentially the same as dlc? I don't see big or much of a difference with what expansion/game/stuff packs are offering

Yes, odd isn't it? I don't know what it is, could it be the low poly look gives me a headache or something? It just doesn't give me any joy, poking around the site looking for fun objects. It's like shopping I guess. They don't show me anything, so it's no fun.
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:15 PM
Some of the stuff is pretty cool actually, for example the llama print. If EA was a decent company I might have been tempted in getting it but since it's not, I'll pass.