Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:49 PM
Default Sims 2: Urbz challenge?
I'm working on one right now, it's going to be pretty complex for some people I think, but for those of us that still love the Urbz it should be great! Since AL introduced the the reputation system I just couldn't not come up with some sort of Urbz challenge. I plan on trying to come up with some way for non AL players to keep track of their rep (something like 1 rep point per friend or something I haven't quite figured out yet). But this challenge could involve a lot of building and sim making, which would probably also put some people off of it. I want' to try to keep it as simple as I can, but in my head it's already spiraled out of control. When (or if) I get it all worked out, I will probably start a website for it, with premade lots and sims for download so those who don't want to go through all the creating can just grab and play. I think my best option may be to not go for an exact replica of the Urbz, but more of a challenge with pretty much the same goals, but maybe not exactly the same places and people (unless anyone wants to jump on board with the lot and sim creation, lol) Basically if anyone has any ideas of things that should (and can feasibly be) added to this challenge, let me hear them. Just wanting a brainstorming type thread here
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:17 PM
That's a great idea, but I can't start till I get my new computer and the rest of the Sims 2 EPs and SPs, something is wrong with the game and computer so I replaced them.
Anyway, I'd love to start on the clothes first, so people who haven't played Urbz can get a "Taste" of what they wore and such.
If we complete them, we could try to convert them to Sims 3.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr