Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:22 PM
In the description for the premium/digital deluxe versions the party pack also includes 'new parties' as well as the outfits. So there's gonna be a few different party themes and game play involved with the extra content, which is why I bought it.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
TS3 had the Playable Ghosts in the basegame.

Really?

Interesting...

What if we are all sims and are being controlled by a crazy kid?
PROOF:In our Sims game we can play the Sims on our computer,you know now why you go somewhere and just forget what you were doing.
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 12:28 AM
I pretended that the party outfit section was for casual parties, like house parties. When the game comes out I'm sure everyone will decide what to do with the different sections. I wish that I could save a stylized look myself, or can we do that?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by runwithscissors1305
I pretended that the party outfit section was for casual parties, like house parties. When the game comes out I'm sure everyone will decide what to do with the different sections. I wish that I could save a stylized look myself, or can we do that?

Maybe.
You might have to pay an extra $10 for that feature though.

What if we are all sims and are being controlled by a crazy kid?
PROOF:In our Sims game we can play the Sims on our computer,you know now why you go somewhere and just forget what you were doing.
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ToxicSweetz
It's weird though.

Sims 1 (Idk)
Sims 2 had aliens (In the base game)
Sims 3 had nothing supernatural in the base game (I think)
Sims 4 (Idk)

And Sims 2 had witches,plantsims,zombies,werewolves,etc.
Sims 3 had vampires,zombies,werewolves,ghosts,genies,etc

Sims 4 should have a pack that has never had anything in the Sims before.

Then maybe people would buy it...

Sims 1 base game had nothing in it (there were ghosts, but they weren't playable). Livin' Large introduced zombies. And that was basically it.

A fun Sims 4 supernatural life state might be...

Actually I got nothing.
Page 2 of 2