Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:54 PM
Cannot Upload modthesims Content
Hi, I am NOT computer savvy. I do however, LOVE the Sims. I have Sims3 seasons, and I recently started watching LGR's game reviews which he mentioned this site in one of them. Upon getting here, I saw some uploadeable, (is that a word?) Sims and Venues and when I tried to click on the link it would bring me to a page that said "no cookies found" or something to that nature. What should I do? I really want to upload this content but I seem to be blocked. I understand that I probably sound ridiculous, I'll apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge for something that's probably really basic to you guys. I just need some help. Thank you Jennifer.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 12:43 AM
You have to allow your browser to allow cookies, should be somewhere under options/preferences. Best to Google cookies together with your browser name, FireFox, IE etc.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 10:52 AM
For the perfectionist in me, uploading something means sending it from your computer to the internet. If you're taking something from the internet and putting it on your computer, then you're downloading it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.