Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 11:23 AM
I bought the sims 2 but...
There is no manual for it, meaning no code to install it.
I can show a picture, show some kind of proof anything to prove I got it. It's been years but I finally got a computer that can run it. I got it at a second hand store which probably explains the no manual or code in it. I looked all over inside outside, my Sims 2 pets has the manual with the code but not my Sims 2 Double deluxe.
Am I going to have to buy another 50 to 60$ copy?
Is there no way to prove I didn't steal or anything like that? I have the case, I have the disc and all. I bought it at a second hand store, it's a used game. I wasn't allowed to look inside if I'd have known I wouldn't have gotten it. But now I can't even play it. Or install it for that matter. What can I do? Do I just need to get a new one? I'd really like it if I didn't have to.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 12:53 PM
You should take it back to the store - a disk without a serial key is worth about 20c, and is defective merchandise. You can use games with a serial key but no disk, but not the other way round.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.