Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:09 AM
Question about allowed content: Does cannabis count?
I have a question about what type of mods are allowed that the rules found here don't specifically or obviously explain.
I sort of have a wip mod that includes CAS clothes with decals having to do with cannabis. It's a clothing mod only. I can post screenshots if anyone wants to see this. The included articles of clothing in my mod right now are several shirts, some hats, boots, leggings and even underwear, most of which have weed decals on them and are recolorable.
The rules state:
Quote:
Other content not allowed
Items relating to illegal drugs. Prescription and over-the-counter drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are okay on MTS though.

The only drug that my mod references is cannabis which is only illegal in certain countries/states.
So basically, would this be counted as referencing a legal drug or an illegal drug? It all depends on what jurisdiction this website is under I suppose.

So would I be allowed to upload this mod?
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:59 AM
Based on us previously having to reject other items with cannabis decals/stencils/logos on them, I would say no. Sorry.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 2:28 AM
Thanks for the answer.
This should be put in the rules though just to avoid further confusion and disappointment. As in add something like "Cannabis, despite being legal in many jurisdictions, counts as an illegal drug and is not allowed".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:53 PM
It's legal here in California and other states now. And wow Sims is a game. It's time to end this silly prohibition no? Alcohol was once illegal too just as mixed marriages. I hope these rules are changed this is just silly!