Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 9:54 PM
Default Cast of ARCHER
Ok, so ive made the cast of the tv show Archer. I was inspired by someone else who posted them previously, but I wanted to do more cartoonish versions than the previous poster.
I do not like to use a lot of CC and I dont use any body slider mods.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 9:57 PM
Lana Kane

CC
Skin - Hairs - Dress - Accessory Gun Holster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
Sterling Archer

CC
Skin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
Cheryl Tunt

CC
Skin - Hairs - Pearl Necklace
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:10 PM
Pam Poovey

CC
Skin - Makup - Hairs - Tattoo - Pearls
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 12:02 AM
These sims look great! If you'd like feedback on the facial sculpts, we'll need head and shoulders shots of the sims preferably next to the models. You might be able to crop the reference photos used above into head and shoulders shots. The wardrobes look good! Great job!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:37 PM
Lana's looking great but the rest seem too innocent and Simsy.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 12:20 PM Last edited by k2m1too : 11th Feb 2018 at 12:22 PM. Reason: correction
I agree with Simmy. In order to get the facial sculpts well defined, you definitely need to be doing close-ups and put the reference picture side-by-side with the picture of your sim. It's easier to see that way. Try to get shots from the side and from the front.

Based on the photos so for, most of your characters need work on their jaws. If you notice, most of the source pictures have pretty wide, angular jawlines.

(I would like to know where you found the holsters for Lana!)

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)