Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:31 AM
Who do you have a crush on?
Self-Explanatory. Whether it be an MTS user, someone down the street, or your best friend. :D

Heh, might as well start.
I've kinda-sorta got a crush on one of my friends (Not telling her name ).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:34 AM
I've kind of sort of got a crush on a guy in my year who I'm friends with, but I'm not getting my hopes up over him. He's gorgeous, has dreadlocks, and tends to ramble aimlessly about things .
Banned
#3 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:40 AM
I have a huuuge crush on my best guy friend. He's so adorkable, with his dark curly hair and glasses. He's also really nice when he tries to be, and funny, and sweet...and, and...*sigh*

Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:46 AM
I have a crush on a guy in my 2nd hour and a crush on a guy in my 5th hour. Im not getting my hopes up about either of them.

Used to be desimonkey442
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:54 AM
I've got a crush on my friend's friend's friend who's two years older than me. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up about him, though.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:23 PM
I have a crush on my boy-mate...

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:02 PM Last edited by VladCrau : 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:18 AM.
I have a crush on a girl I know; I met her when university started. We're in the same faculty, and the same group. We see each other every single day (except weekends) and we get along very nicely. Unfortunately, she might already have a bf.
And, since it's highly unlikely any of you will ever meet her in person, I'll even say her name: Mihaela (Romanian feminine version of Michael)
Banned
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:37 AM
Well, I have a boyfriend who's more like a friend but w/e . . .
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:09 AM
I have a crush on a guy named Adrian who lives a street away from me. Last year he moved schools to go to this thing... And now everything's so busy I never get to see him. We used to be really good friends!

I can't even tell if I have a crush on him anymore.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I've kind of sort of got a crush on a guy in my year who I'm friends with, but I'm not getting my hopes up over him. He's gorgeous, has dreadlocks, and tends to ramble aimlessly about things .

Oooh, I love dreadlocks.

I once saw some guy with dreadlocks at Wal-mart and again at the library and I told myself we were meant to be together because I kept seeing him, lol, that almost convinced myself to talk to him, but I didn't of coarse.
Haha, random stuff no one cares about..

Anyways, I had a huge crush and now it's just a tiny crush on this guy, and we were "talking" and whatnot, then he went and got a girlfriend, so I've given up on that pretty much.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Mad Poster
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:42 AM
Normally I don't like dreadlocks that much, but he makes them look especially sexy. I spent the day with some friends today and he was there, so we spent a good deal of time just hanging out and chatting.
Banned
#12 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:33 AM
I dont have a crush Me no :lovestruc
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:44 PM
I still really miss this guy I didn't know for that long but fell for anyway, but I wouldn't exactly call it a crush. Just more of a pang when I remember him.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#14 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:10 PM
Nobody that I'm mentioning while sitting in the same class as them <__<

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:34 PM
I have a crush with a man named Marko. He's singer and bass guitarist in a famous rock band here. We were together 2 times. We don't see each other often because we live in different towns,and he also travels a lot around with his band.
My only contact with him is on facebook and msn.
Now I ignore him. He ignores me,too.
13.11. he will come to my town. I will not go to see him,even I know he think I'll do.

Hello,my name is Azra,I can't be online so often,but I'm glad to meet you all. :)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM
lol go for all three of them then at least if two say no you'll have one. :D
(not sure if that's actually the best idea but....)
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 5:34 PM
Yesterday I made the decision not to have a crush on anyone. That's lasted one day, and now I have a crush on someone in my science class.

Alchemist
#18 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 5:44 PM
Ha! Its just like, the worst thing, not being able to control your feelings, isn't it? ^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#19 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:33 PM
Yeah, it's like 'right, I'm going to concentrate on my schoolwork rather than boys!!'
One day later: 'screw this, there's absolutely no way I can concentrate on my science assignment when there's a total cutie sitting across the room!!!' and weirdly, as soon as I decided I liked him I was suddenly more relaxed, and more able to concentrate on my science work (between glancing at him, of course).

Alchemist
#20 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:45 PM

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#21 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:47 PM
It wasn't completely my fault, I did catch him looking at me a couple of times.

Alchemist
#22 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:54 PM
*crooked smile*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#23 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:56 PM
*smiles back*
*decides to leave thread before it goes off topic*
*wanders out*

Instructor
#24 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:23 PM Last edited by PowerCosmic : 7th Nov 2009 at 11:31 AM.
I have several crushes. Almost all of them are boys :/
There's my best friend Harry, who for all 4 and a half years I've known him, we've never argued, or even like disagreed. He's a legend, as I say a lot.
Then there's Michael. http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...3_6545595_n.jpg
Oli. http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...0_2980713_n.jpg
And finally, A GIRL!! Its Bee (Beth, for all of you who use real names ^.^ )
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...7d45a7b278d.jpg
She's my sister's friend, and a total legend. And i'm going to see Biffy Clyro with her soon.
Should be fun.
And Ally btw xP
<3 <3 <3

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:25 PM
I can't help but imagine the words 'TALK TO DA HAND.' underneith the picture of Ally.

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.

Page 1 of 11