Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#901 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:25 AM
I have a question if I have one female and I just had a girl and I want to find new men. If I go out to find men, then I call the babysitter, and that is against the rules please help
Advertisement
Test Subject
#902 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fatima10
I have a question if I have one female and I just had a girl and I want to find new men. If I go out to find men, then I call the babysitter, and that is against the rules please help

Usually when that happens I just bring the baby with me so just bring the baby along c:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#903 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fatima10

gotta bring the kiddos with you! or do online dating!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Test Subject
#904 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 1:26 AM
can you use the lifetime reward age freeze potion?
Test Subject
#905 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 5:53 PM
I'm going to try this challenge but might not be able to give updates on it not sure if I'm suppose to or not but whatever
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#906 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gummybears17
can you use the lifetime reward age freeze potion?

not if you want to follow the spirit of the challenge. That'd be considered cheating.

Test Subject
#907 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:36 AM
There's quite a few different versions of this challenge, but I haven't seen anywhere in any of their rules mention this. If the mother is able to have kids still, but there's a young adult in the house (a grown up daughter to be specific) can they both have children count towards the challenge, or is it limited to just the mother until she can't have anymore kids?
Scholar
#908 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:38 AM
I have anUpdate
Test Subject
#909 Old 17th May 2015 at 8:55 AM
I might do this
Test Subject
#910 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadWithMusic
There's quite a few different versions of this challenge, but I haven't seen anywhere in any of their rules mention this. If the mother is able to have kids still, but there's a young adult in the house (a grown up daughter to be specific) can they both have children count towards the challenge, or is it limited to just the mother until she can't have anymore kids?

It's up to you, honestly. Traditionally, I think the original had it where it was just the main mother who could contribute to the 100 babies, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a daughter or two to help out.

With minor details like that, especially with challenges like this with so many variations, I think it's more of a personal preference than specific rules.

I have my own brothel/100 baby challenge combo that I play, and I have it set so, once a generation has had 10 babies, the next generation can start contributing, and so on and so forth.

I say do whatever you'll have more fun with. That's the point of the challenge anyways!
Test Subject
#911 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:56 PM
There is quite a few different takes on the 100 Baby Challenge - for mine I'm playing on a modified long setting with 50days for YA and 50days for Adult so the mother has 100 potential baby bearing days to have as many kids as possible before passing the challenge on to her youngest daughter - I'm aiming to complete the challenge in 5 generations! I'm up to 13 babies now in my story, here's the link if you'd like to check it out https://zahrasbabies.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#912 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:05 PM
I have a 100 Baby Challenge..

Generation 2 has just started not to long ago..

The mom's made 23 kid's so far.. [and baby 8 has a kid also]
the heir was baby number 10..

Generation 1:
13 Kids | 4 Single | 3 Twins | 1 Triplets | 0 Quads |

Generation 2 [so far]:

10 Kids | 0 Singles | 3 Twins | 0 Triplets | 1 Quads |

The heir is still a young adult and she is pregnant again -.-

Gender Total:
| 14 Boys | 9 Girls |
Test Subject
#913 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:52 PM
wow I'm surprised this topic is still active! most sims 3 blogs or topics aren't.

I started the challenge yesterday. I'm just finishing up the first generation. I've got 9 kids so far. The mom has left the house to live with the father of her first child (he somehow kept calling her, which was adorable) for the remainder of her days. Several of her kids are living together until the youngest girl becomes a young adult. She's got several grandkids already, but since they aren't from the youngest girl they don't count. They don't have a lot of money, but they've got a nice big home.
And I gotta say, triplets are literal hell. Even I had stress when they were babies. And I had triplets twice!

How do you get quads though? Is it from a mod?
Test Subject
#914 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dubhe666
wow I'm surprised this topic is still active! most sims 3 blogs or topics aren't.

I started the challenge yesterday. I'm just finishing up the first generation. I've got 9 kids so far. The mom has left the house to live with the father of her first child (he somehow kept calling her, which was adorable) for the remainder of her days. Several of her kids are living together until the youngest girl becomes a young adult. She's got several grandkids already, but since they aren't from the youngest girl they don't count. They don't have a lot of money, but they've got a nice big home.
And I gotta say, triplets are literal hell. Even I had stress when they were babies. And I had triplets twice!

How do you get quads though? Is it from a mod?

it's from nrass..

I started my challenge again. Try having single births up until quads and having one teen?
so far I have 12 kids in gen 1.. and she just aged to adult..
3 single births | 3 twins | 0 triplets | 1 quads

they are so cute.. little elf ears,
quads have just aged to teens so ew. and this gen has to woohoo with only sims who are blue.
Lab Assistant
#915 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 3:58 AM
I've started calling this one the U.T.E.R.U.S. Challenge:

Ultimate
Trial in
Enduring
Raising
Unrelated
Siblings

Thanks, I hate it.
Test Subject
#916 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
I've started calling this one the U.T.E.R.U.S. Challenge:

Ultimate
Trial in
Enduring
Raising
Unrelated
Siblings

So accurate!
Test Subject
#917 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 8:21 AM
Are we allowed to move house? I have my eye on Wagner's Repose in Sunset Valley(the house next to Agnes Crumplebottom's) because it has two bedrooms and a nursery but it's steep (over 100k). I only really reach that much in household funds when I hit Gen 2 or 3 so I'm thinking of plopping my founder down on a starter home and then moving when I have the funds. I've built houses before but they were never any good so I don't want to build a big one when they finally get rich.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#918 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daliabean93
Are we allowed to move house? I have my eye on Wagner's Repose in Sunset Valley(the house next to Agnes Crumplebottom's) because it has two bedrooms and a nursery but it's steep (over 100k). I only really reach that much in household funds when I hit Gen 2 or 3 so I'm thinking of plopping my founder down on a starter home and then moving when I have the funds. I've built houses before but they were never any good so I don't want to build a big one when they finally get rich.

yes you can move houses!! I get so bored every couple of generations and need to move houses. As long as you're not cheating for money, you can move wherever and as often as you'd like!

Test Subject
#919 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:01 PM
(Okay I think my phone is signed into the account I lost my password to because I can't edit my above post and I have a different username there. I'm going to find a way to fix that.)

So I have gone ahead and started this challenge. I've been playing for about a day and I have five babies, four of which were twins. My three oldest kids have aged up to teen. I aged them up as soon as I was allowed to by the rules. Kids don't have very much in the way of money making as they can't access a lot of things. I might keep them as teens a little longer though. Teens are a big help. I think I might have been too hasty when it came to choosing baby daddies because I just pounced on anyone who will have me. Aside from my first kid, I have managed to pop out some--how do I say it--homely kids.

Founder - Rhea Foster

This is my founder. I've named her Rhea after the Greek Titan who birthed some of the most well known Olympians(the gods, not the athletes) we know today. She was known as the "mother of gods". Her last name is Foster, as in "foster mother" even though she's no one's foster mother. I'm just contradictory like that. I gave her bright red hair and piercing blue eyes just to see if I could Weasley my entire neighbourhood.

[Babies under spoiler because it gets long]

You're probably thinking: What weird names she's given her babies. Well, I basically scoured babynames.com for names starting with R. I have exactly 100 names right now but that's only if I have the right amount of boys and girls. I started naming them alphabetically according to sex which is why Raeanne and Raewyn have such similar names. I only have another set of twins to go before my household is full. I was basically about to pounce on Christopher Steel when my game crashed and I'm going to have to restart the day (I'm so glad I save every night before they go to sleep).

Edit:
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
yes you can move houses!! I get so bored every couple of generations and need to move houses. As long as you're not cheating for money, you can move wherever and as often as you'd like!

Yes!! I'm reserving Wagner's Repose then! Although it might take longer than I'm used to to get the funds. My family is so broke. The kids are the ones keeping the family afloat while Rhea has, ahem, fun.
Test Subject
#920 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 12:26 AM Last edited by X Satan X : 11th Jun 2015 at 10:57 PM.
Let me show you the sims I have now!

Founder:

Starlight Andrews [Adult form] This generation was aimed for blue.

Starlight had 17 kids in total, 16 being heir..
Test Subject
#921 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:40 AM
Can you download/use mods to make the pregnancies go faster annd speed up the challenge a little bit? (:
Test Subject
#922 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 10:17 PM
If your founder is a vampire then maybe you can get 100 babies within one generation?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#923 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilyGreenleaf
Can you download/use mods to make the pregnancies go faster annd speed up the challenge a little bit? (:

That would be considered cheating BUT i encourage everyone to bend the rules to whatever makes the challenge fun for them!

Quote: Originally posted by gothiclolitapl
If your founder is a vampire then maybe you can get 100 babies within one generation?

sure! i just posted it by generation because I would get bored with the same mom for all 100.

Test Subject
#924 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 5:45 PM
100 Baby Challenge
I have started this no mods though and my sim is pregnant with her first baby!
p.s. she doesn't know it.
Test Subject
#925 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 12:21 AM
I've been looking for this, thanks for posting the rules
Page 37 of 46