Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simiety Vintage Theater (Minimal CC!)

by TheGuySim Posted 30th Apr 2011 at 1:09 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2012 at 3:25 AM by Guysim1993

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th May 2011 at 7:31 PM
Makes me want to install Sims 2 again! good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:29 PM
LUV IT! IVE SEEN THIS ONE ON THE SIMLISH VERSION OF HOT N COLD WITH KATY PERRY, WITH APARTMENT LIFE AND ALL THE OTHER EPs. BUT I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND ITT! LUV ITT
Thnxssss
P.S: Did u make the vid?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th May 2011 at 3:40 PM
Thanks so much for all your comments guys! And I'm so happy to get my first picked download! :D

@Simmakerlover98 You're welcome, and no I didn't make the video hehe!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th May 2011 at 4:46 PM
I was planning on building this ever since I saw the Hot'n'Cold simlish video, but never found the patience to do it Thank you so much for all the hard work you spared me from! Lot looks fantastic.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:25 PM
It is beautiful !! Thank you for your hard work
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:17 PM
OMGEEEEEE!! I can't believe this got Featured!! :D

Huge thanks to everybody who made this possible!! *school girl squee*

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:21 PM
You do a great job! thank you!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:05 PM
Oh my gosh i totally didn't realise you uploaded this!! :o I saw it got featured and was like 'oohh i remember this from CF!!' haha, well done!! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
Oh my gosh i totally didn't realise you uploaded this!! :o I saw it got featured and was like 'oohh i remember this from CF!!' haha, well done!! :D

Lol thank you DD! Thanks for the help in CF also! :P

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th May 2011 at 5:47 AM
WOW. For the first time ever, I wish I had the extra Stuff Packs. =D This lot is awesome!
*favourites*
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:32 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous! I only wish my computer could run large lots like this, I'd download it in a second!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th May 2011 at 4:38 PM
Congrats on the feature!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 25th May 2011 at 8:30 PM
This is absolutely fantastic it's so great to see something this grand without the use of loads of CC which always puts me off! A great testament to what people can do with the game when they put their minds too it - I really wish I had the patience!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 26th May 2011 at 11:35 PM
This lot is incredible - and as others have said, it is clear that you have put a lot of thought, time, and effort into creating it. I love that it also contains a restaurant and a clothes store! Actually, I love every little detail that you've put into this lot, right down to the lights on the outside of the building!
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th May 2011 at 12:14 AM
Sadly, i cant download this. I dont have the EP's and SP's.
But i want to say some stuff.
First. I LOVE how you took a picture of the simmie version of Katy Perry performing her simlish version of Hot'N'Cold in sims! Second, This cinema is aweesomee! If i could have i would have it as it is absolutely the best! Third, Great Job! I love it, it is FANTASTIC! YAY! *claps hands and gives standing ovation*
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:01 PM
This looks fantastic! Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:47 PM
AMAZING! i love it! is it possible for you to upload this lot for those who don't have neither Mansion and Garden nor Kitchen and Bath? it would be awesome to have it on my game

thanks in advance
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:01 AM
This, like many other public lots, makes my whole game crash. Sigh.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 6:07 PM
Thanks again for all your nice comments guys!

Quote: Originally posted by margs605
AMAZING! i love it! is it possible for you to upload this lot for those who don't have neither Mansion and Garden nor Kitchen and Bath? it would be awesome to have it on my game

thanks in advance

I'm sorry but I can't tailor this lot to suit everyone's taste; if I make this without Mansion and Garden and Kitchen and Bath, then people won't stop asking me to make it without certain EP/SPs, and that willl get very annoying fast. And in my opinion, I don't think the lot will have the same feel to it without all the included expansions!

Quote: Originally posted by GhostWolf
This, like many other public lots, makes my whole game crash. Sigh.

It is pretty obvious to see this lot will need a somewhat decent computer to run it properly. I'm sorry to hear that you can't play with it though! I'm sure there's plenty of small pretty community lots which are very playable with low-end computers!

Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:14 PM
It looks like the one used in Katy Perry's simlish version of hot and cold!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM
thanxxxxxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 12:04 AM
Wow! This is amazing! My Sims are gonna be in the theater 24/7! :D

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Quantum_Reality : 15th Jun 2011 at 5:12 PM.
wow! completely impressive! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:37 PM
Nice work
Page 2 of 5