Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 3:29 PM
Found why Sims won't stay asleep (in my game)
I'm posting just in case anyone else has this issue.
Shimrod's apparently fallen off the face of the earth, unfortunately, as he's one of my favorite mod creators. However, I understand life has stuff going on, so I hope he'll pop back up at some point.

Anyway, my sims wouldn't stay asleep. They'd go to bed only to pop back up a few seconds later. Removing mods is my last resort, because I download a lot. Luckily I put them all in folders to make it a bit easier.
I did everything I read to try. Resetting sims, resetting beds, replacing beds, repairing the game. Nothing worked. So I started narrowing down the problem mod.

It's Shimrod's Share Beds with Everyone mod.
So if anyone else has tried everything for the same problem, and has his mods installed, check if you have this one.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:18 PM
If you want a replacement, MCCC (stands for MC Command Center) has an option in the Woohoo module to share beds with everyone.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 9:52 PM
Thank you! I've been searching like mad for a solution to this and finally stumbled on your post. Brilliant!