Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 1:53 PM Last edited by simsdrippingingold : 23rd Aug 2018 at 7:03 PM.
Custom Content Suddenly Not Showing Up?
Hey all,

I'm a newbie to Sims 4, I had played 3 up until about May, and I love it! The graphics are a little...eh, but the CC definitely fixes that.
However.
I had almost 1,300 items in my mods folder, every single thing showed up in the game and it was running fantastically. But out of nowhere ( perhaps right after I had downloaded the package merger and attempted to put a merged filed in there, actually ) my CC stopped showing up. I tried everything online has suggested, I even uninstalled origin and reinstalled and took 2 hours to redownload Sims 4. After I did that, and took out every file except the resource file, and put just one custom hair in there, i then opened s4 in origin and went to create a sim, and the hair isn't there, and when I go into settings and look at the CC / script mods, nothing shows up there either.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I hope someone can help me and asap because I have a s4 blog to keep up with, lol.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM
Stupid question, but do you have cc enabled in your game options?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:27 PM
It sounds like you forgot to reenable mods after the patch. They turn off mods with patches. Just go into your settings and check. If it still doesn't work, you have something bad in your mods. When patches happen, some mods become more bad than good and can corrupt so nothing works.