Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 1:09 AM
Default Turning's Doodles
I'm not much of a drawer, but I do have a few pictures floating around that I will put on here. Because, alas, I do not have a scanner, I had to take them with my camera, so there is some slight blurring, which I apologize for. Also, they are all pencil drawings as well.

All the images are rather large, so I will only link to them.

In hospital
To the bottom left corner of the picture, there is a nametag where the name is not readable-it says "Agatha" which was the first name that popped into mind. Not my real name, thank heavens (no offense to people named Agatha on this board-it's just not my fav name )

Three tiny snails on a giant sort-of dead leaf

An alcoholic moving in.
I actually like the simplicity of this pencil drawing.

Name 'van Gogh' with little doodlings around it
I like the way the sunflower on the bottom left corner came out. Also, the unreadable text in the first "G" of Gogh reads "Starry, Starry Night"-a reference to his drawing. In case you can't read it, the text under the "V" of "van" reads Vincent.

I was bored in a lecture once and did this to my notes :smash:
No idea what it was supposed to be of really. Maybe me being bored to tears by the lecture. Except I don't look so cheek-bone-y.
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:33 AM
HAHAHA!! He looks like, "watevr, nxt plz?" LOL, ROFL!!
Sorry, I also like the "alchoholic moving in" drawing, it's pretty realistic!
Could you draw the alchoholic?