Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:27 PM
Skins / Sims Looking
Dear all.

can somebody let me know where i can find a download to create my sims as i found here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=328510

it looks so natural! amazing...
but i dont know how to create
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:36 AM
Your best bet is 1) to browse the Sims2 Discussion forum and look for threads such as 'Your favourite skintone creators', etc or here in WCIF to find custom content that you like and 2) use BodyShop and experiment creating sims. There aren't any downloads to create realistic sims but there is plenty of custom content out there to use. If you really are having problems creating sims how you want them to look, then you can always download some. We have loads here to choose from.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects