Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
I completed the challenge with 150,000 net worth. Now I am turning the brothel into a partial strip club since I found a mod that adds animation to the pole on this site.

Could you be willing to give me the link to that?

Anyways, starting right now and hopefully my game won't crash again
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KawaiiCastle
Could you be willing to give me the link to that?

Anyways, starting right now and hopefully my game won't crash again

Here's the link: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/i...hp?topic=6943.0

It doesn't pay your sim for being on it though, It still thinking of how to go about doing that.
Test Subject
#153 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 11:21 AM
thank you :^)
Test Subject
#154 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 8:10 PM
So here are my sims posing in front of the brothel....

The brothel pretty much is a shack with a bed in it, and since I won't be using the kaching cheat (I have the karma simtra mod), I guess they will be living with just that for a while.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#155 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 5:00 AM
So here are my sims posing in front of the brothel....

The brothel pretty much is a shack with a bed in it, and since I won't be using the kaching cheat (I have the karma simtra mod), I guess they will be living with just that for a while.

All of my girls started out making 200 each woohoo. That is, until their Karma Simtra skill level went up. One of the girls now makes 2,000 or more since she has a skill level of 10.
Test Subject
#156 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 1:08 AM
All of my girls started out making 200 each woohoo. That is, until their Karma Simtra skill level went up. One of the girls now makes 2,000 or more since she has a skill level of 10.

Maybe you could pay your strippers 40-200 range and go up slowly? I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but it is just a suggestion.
And my girls are only level one in their skill, so getting 40 simoleons each woohoo doesn't really help that much ._.
Field Researcher
#157 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 8:31 PM
Maybe you could pay your strippers 40-200 range and go up slowly? I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but it is just a suggestion.
And my girls are only level one in their skill, so getting 40 simoleons each woohoo doesn't really help that much ._.

I need to also figure out how to make the men watch anonymously. There's a user directed watch feature, so I'll just need to look up how to make it anonymous. I was thinking of doing something like that since I can just add money in with the Master Controller mod.
Field Researcher
#158 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 3:10 AM
Ashley Retta

Mia Flan

Isabelle Drew
Mad Poster
#159 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegirl45
Ashley Retta

Sexy stinky hooker. :P
Test Subject
#160 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 3:30 PM
I love this challenge its fun but also very amusing.Absolutetly LOVE IT!!! (As i said before
Forum Resident
#161 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:50 PM
Out of curiosity, what if a prostitute has the loser trait? Will she be forced to woohoo with evil sims who want to see her suffer? The idea gives me the chills.

/saves idea for later.
Test Subject
#162 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 4:48 PM
I remember when I did this last year, haha. My heir always ended up giving birth to males and the brothel eventually failed. Ahh...I'm such a failure XD
#163 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 5:43 PM
I have to start this challenge over because it wouldn't let me patch up my game and eventually didn't let me run my game, so I had to re-install everything. Sucks, I had all the worlds custom done with Twallan's Mods, so I could get right down to playing in that world if I wanted to.

I do have one pic of one of my girls before I re-installed though, well actually two(one's eating in the back) The reason I took the picture of the one girl is because I wanted a second opinion from a friend that the sim looks like me(my husband and my friend thinks it does)

Could you upload her to mts or the exchange? :lovestruc I adore her hair, the one in the back too. Did you make those hair? Haven't seen them before.
Im obsessed with Sims hair fyi It defines them since everything else about them is so bland unless they're "juiced"
So if you could upload her and drop a link that would be great.

I LOVE MY AMERICAN AKITA
Happy Simming!
Instructor
#164 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
Gratz!

Now, I have another pic. The Genie's baby has aged up to toddler and the little boy inherited the Genie genes from his mother. :P

Still can't get over 'Barry Tenderlove' x'D Your sims are way too great.
I'm kinda cringing while looking at all my old ones, I'm considering doing this challenge again. I've also got Seasons and Supernatural, now! Ive learned a lot of junk since 2013, and I've figured out all the modding junk and just. hfhflhlflhlglhh everything is wonderful. ((Also, Supernatural is fantastic! I'm still so psyched about all the features and clothing and hair and *inhales* it's all perfect <3))
I need to shut up, but I'm definitely gonna revisit this challenge because I had a really good time w/ it u~u
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:45 PM
[
Isabelle Drew
[/QU

The picture of Isabelle makes me laugh every time, she's like noooo!
Test Subject
#166 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 10:22 PM Last edited by Mindina : 27th Mar 2014 at 1:36 AM. Reason: Typo
I started this challenge the other day. It has inspired me to download mods, which is a huge feat because after some mods screwed up my old saves, I've sworn off of them.

Anyways, originally I was doing a 100 baby challenge. That gave me an idea.. Combine this one with 100 baby! Not sure if this has been done before, but so far it's really fun! I feel like a terrible person because I keep the children in the basement (can't have the clients seeing them!), but it's still really cool to try! I spent a lot of time going through the rules of each challenge, picking and choosing which conflicting ones would work best with the overall challenge. It's a lot easier than having just one mom, since I can have three sims pregnant at one time.

If anyone's interested in the rule set I came up with, I can post them for anyone else to use!

So far my brothel is the most... Exotic you'd ever see. Two of my three prostitutes were created based off of characters I have in World of Warcraft, so they have pointed ears and light blue skin. On top of that, one of my human girl's clients was an alien! So out of my five babies, I have one dark blue one that may be a fairy (can't remember if you can tell when they're an infant), one light blue one, one human with elven-looking features and white hair, one green alien one, and one normal child.
Test Subject
#167 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 6:13 AM
All of my rolls got me great kisser and flirty. O.o We might have a lot of babies on our hands.
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
Still can't get over 'Barry Tenderlove' x'D Your sims are way too great.
I'm kinda cringing while looking at all my old ones, I'm considering doing this challenge again. I've also got Seasons and Supernatural, now! Ive learned a lot of junk since 2013, and I've figured out all the modding junk and just. hfhflhlflhlglhh everything is wonderful. ((Also, Supernatural is fantastic! I'm still so psyched about all the features and clothing and hair and *inhales* it's all perfect <3))
I need to shut up, but I'm definitely gonna revisit this challenge because I had a really good time w/ it u~u

Well, I had to stop because the game was annoying the crap out of me. I've tried to play it again yesterday but It crashed, again. Perhaps I'll just take the four of them and start elsewhere. If I do that though I'll promise I'll age up Jahaerys, Nearys and Unborn Baby first and post pictures. x)
Test Subject
#169 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:15 AM
I like this challenge and might try is, But is the challenge for Sims 2 or Sims 3?
Test Subject
#170 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
Well, I had to stop because the game was annoying the crap out of me. I've tried to play it again yesterday but It crashed, again. Perhaps I'll just take the four of them and start elsewhere. If I do that though I'll promise I'll age up Jahaerys, Nearys and Unborn Baby first and post pictures. x)

I cant wait x)
Test Subject
#171 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorapixie88
I like this challenge and might try is, But is the challenge for Sims 2 or Sims 3?

Not sure about Sims 2 (although I'm sure it works fine) but I've been doing it on Sims 3 and it works great. :3 Not as many people walk by, but that's why you go out to community lots at night to pick up clients!
Mad Poster
#172 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 9:32 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 6th Apr 2014 at 10:55 PM.
So I started this challenge again, and less than a week in, two of the patrons pissed themselves all over the floor.

e: god fucking damn it now a client died and it's still not been a week jesus christ

ee: NO SAPPHIRE DON'T TRY AND FUCK THE GRIM REAPER JESUS FUCKING ARSEMONKEYS
Test Subject
#173 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
So I started this challenge again, and less than a week in, two of the patrons pissed themselves all over the floor.

e: god fucking damn it now a client died and it's still not been a week jesus christ

ee: NO SAPPHIRE DON'T TRY AND FUCK THE GRIM REAPER JESUS FUCKING ARSEMONKEYS

Random guy died on my lot once. My main "employee" went after Grim, but sadly he poofed before they could do the deed. D:
Mad Poster
#174 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 9:44 AM
Yeah, same here. Grim and girl went to a bed that was already taken, and he despawned, presumably with blue balls.

Few days later the ghost of Ayden Van Gould popped out to haunt my brothel so I did the natural thing and got him laid.
Test Subject
#175 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 1:05 AM
Hah! He's currently one of my clients! What a small world...
Page 7 of 9