Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:56 PM
Default Collection Mod
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a mod that groups items all from the same collection just like in Sims 2. It would just be super handy and easier to be able to put all items that belong together without having to click on every type of item I'm looking for (Ex. click on Beds to find a bed from an Ikea collection of CC, then having to click on side tables to find matching Ikea side table etc..) I download lots of CC rooms and would love the ease of finding the new items I download without having to search for them. Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 8:24 AM
I dont know of a mod, but most sets have a name in common...Like I have a room that is the Beverly bedroom, so searching SLRN Beverly would bring up all from that set. Also if you have s4s, you can always add a word or symbol in the name so u can search them easier. I know its not exactly what you were asking for but its a band aid that may help?