Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:36 PM
The pee/poop thing is such a scam, I hate to see my male sim sitting down to "pee like a champ"! Proud males don't sit to pee, they wanna see that thing hanging while playing battleship with the toilet water.

Would it be too much of a hastle to lock this particular interaction and force male sims to stand up even if their bladder is low?
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rodrigues
The pee/poop thing is such a scam, I hate to see my male sim sitting down to "pee like a champ"! Proud males don't sit to pee, they wanna see that thing hanging while playing battleship with the toilet water.

Would it be too much of a hastle to lock this particular interaction and force male sims to stand up even if their bladder is low?

Think of pee like a champion on a low bladder as "diarrhea".
Instructor
#53 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:50 PM

Don't translate it so strictly. Instead, think of it as pee with pride. So even if he's sitting his doing it with pride! lol
Scholar
#54 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:59 PM

Women are obviously champions. What's the problem?

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Forum Resident
#55 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Think of pee like a champion on a low bladder as "diarrhea".

OMG I'd rather not
Instructor
#56 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:35 AM
No route failure is fantastic...and also slightly horrifying.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:42 AM
No brain, EA won't ever add explosive diarrhoea to a Sims game and that is an awful idea. Be ashamed of yourself.

Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367

It looks like this seaons American Horror Story
Forum Resident
#59 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:24 PM Last edited by Mishy : 29th Oct 2014 at 6:06 PM.
my self created me sim moved in with her my self created soulmate sim Allan,
who then got engaged, by my own choice.
but then they went straight to woohooing, all by them self.
so i let them, since it said "woohoo", and not "try for baby"...

i just dont want the house to be too chaotic so early in their relationship and carreer, you know?

but, WTF....i just got the option for her to do a pregnancy test, and she is pregnant!

is this the normal game behavior?
can sims get pregnant from basic woohoo,
or has my me sim been caught by a glitch?

i use inteen mod, but i doubt that effects sims woohoo.
Instructor
#60 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367

I had the same thing happen my sims walked all the way to their bedroom like this

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Scholar
#61 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 8:38 PM
Not a biggee, but I had my twins come home from school and sent them to do homework. Dad was fixing a toilet in the bathroom. I guess the kids wanted to be near dad, because they both ended up doing their homework on the bathroom floor together. There was a party going on with lots of booze -- and only one bathroom. Many adults sims were doing the pee-pee dance, trying to wait for the only working toilet to get fixed and then they wanted to shoo the kids and dad away. They were trapped in the bathroom because there were too many sims and not enough tiles. Not everyone could hold it for long.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#62 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
is this the normal game behavior?
can sims get pregnant from basic woohoo,
or has my me sim been caught by a glitch?

i use inteen mod, but i doubt that effects sims woohoo.

Sounds like a glitch to me.

Also, uh, I dunno if I'm alone in thinking this, but that white confetti doesn't necessarily look like confetti in the smaller version...

I may have a chronically dirty mind.
Forum Resident
#63 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Also, uh, I dunno if I'm alone in thinking this, but that white confetti doesn't necessarily look like confetti in the smaller version...

i never made the association..
but now i do.
and i'm sure i will continue seeing it, so thank you for that
Forum Resident
#64 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:56 PM
having my sim drink her coffee on the toilet...ok, why not.

then washing only 1 hand just so she can finish her cup. wtf?
Scholar
#65 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:28 PM
After my broken toilet party disaster (which got a silver medal despite half the guests being miserable and peeing on themselves) I had two sims leave the party with everyone else, but they IMMEDIATELY went outside and asked to come back in. "Hey.. just wanted to come back and reminisce about that awesome party we had 5 minutes ago..." One of the guests was a family friend, so it was kind of OK. The other one was an elder Liberty Lee, who had nothing better to do than yell at my adult sims and make them very angry in a matter of seconds.
Forum Resident
#66 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 9:28 PM
One of my neat Sims got a bag of trash stuck to his hand. He took it to bed with him. In the morning he took it outside and put it in the trash can. Then he emptied the trash in the kitchen and got the bag stuck to his hand again. He took it upstairs and sat on the bed with it and then I got a message come up saying he was miserable or something because of all the trash in the house. I used the edit CAS cheat and it disappeared and it hasn't recurred.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:40 PM
I had a pregnant Sim upgrade a toilet to self cleaning, and as soon as she completed the upgrade, she threw up in it. Not only did the toilet not clean itself, it became uncleanable. Fortunately, moving it to household inventory and back cleared it up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
i never made the association..
but now i do.
and i'm sure i will continue seeing it, so thank you for that

You're welcome!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:55 AM

You have just made this an entirely different game. My life is changed forever. This pleases me.
Forum Resident
#71 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
No brain, EA won't ever add explosive diarrhoea to a Sims game and that is an awful idea. Be ashamed of yourself.

Does anyone else remember in The Sims 1 vacation you could get Montezuma's Revenge if your sims ate buffet food with low hygene? All that time my sims wasted on the toilet... Well, at least they were potentially immortal back then...
Instructor
#72 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 3:57 AM Last edited by melbrewer367 : 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:23 AM.
These pictures don't look like very WTF moments but let me explain.

This baby that is between the two beds was born first, then later the second baby was born and spawned at the end of the bed. Well, in the dads (he doesn't live with them) relationship panel it said that the first baby between the beds was a child, but when he went to their house he was still in baby form stuck between two beds. I had him try to "age up" several times but hoping he would just walk through the bed or something but he never would so I said F this and left.

Well, that baby stayed there. Never aging up, but technically it did age up and is walking around town and I found him and....he's an elder, even though he should only be a YA at most.

I just went out to manage world and used build mode to go into that house and move the baby beds. Now I'm going to have him visit and see if the baby is still there or if it aged up to another kid or what.

ETA: When I went back the glitched out baby had disappeared. Nothing else happened from the glitch.
Scholar
#73 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eman72
I had the same thing happen my sims walked all the way to their bedroom like this

I had the same thing happen to me when I moved my Sims from one home to another. My male sim was in the shower when they moved. When they landed out the front of the new home the hubby and wife were meshed. The funny part was I have the anatomically correct skin so the wife looked like she had leggings on with the male appendage dangling between her legs. I wont post pic due to regulations but gee it looked funny....
Forum Resident
#74 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM
Some idiotic old townie decided that leering at the plump parts of Francesca's anatomy would let him score. Her face says it all.
Screenshots

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:25 AM

I just put this guy on display today. A few minutes ago, I swear he farted - a little cloud of purple and green smog floated up from his cage and was gone before I could get a screenie.
Page 3 of 38