Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:12 AM
Default Background Autosaver
Anyone know of a mod that automatically saves the game in the background without interrupting or pausing the game, so that I can keep playing while it saves?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobgrey1997
Anyone know of a mod that automatically saves the game in the background without interrupting or pausing the game, so that I can keep playing while it saves?

lol very impossible since sims 3 is a kind of unstable game, i don't think it would be able to handle that. you're better off to just be patient while the game is saving, get up and get a drink or something while it saves :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:05 PM
That's what I was worried about.
Thank you for the replies, though. I do have NRaas Saver, but I find myself rendering it useless when I simply always click "cancel" when it asks me to save because I am in the middle of doing something...
At least I do tend to pause and save when I get up for a bit.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:46 PM Last edited by igazor : 24th Jun 2018 at 12:10 AM.
The proposition is not impossible because the game is unstable. It is impossible because the game runs from RAM and a Save or Save As requires new hard drive files in CurrentGame.sims3 (and then regular Saves) to be made out the RAM contents. That can't happen while the game is in motion and being played as everything would be changing every microsecond.