Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 12:32 AM
Oh helpful JP - so hopefully, they'll be back

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 2:44 AM
Dang it how did I skip over that information? That's actually really great news. My faith is finally restored.
Alchemist
#28 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 4:00 AM
I hope they'll be back, too. I wonder if there's something we can do, if there's a donation drive or something...

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 10:38 PM
As you already mentioned about the cemetery, can the wardrobe be repaired? I loved these sites, especially the modifications from pc.sims were great (washing machines, ironing boards etc), sad because I would like to get some new things but pc.sims does not work I am patiently waiting for re-opening. I will ask if you remember the site called sapphire-sims? What happened to her? The same as the rest? Sorry for so many requests but if they will be repaired pages then you can ask for addresses to them? I'll save them.
Instructor
#30 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 10:44 PM
It would be considerate if they decide not to come back to upload all those files to SimFileShare for people to still access.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:15 AM
Just use the Waybackmachine, It works! I just downloaded some pc sims stuff from the old sims2graveyard site using it. https://web.archive.org/web/2017121.../985-pcsims-smb
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LA MEMES
Just use the Waybackmachine, It works! I just downloaded some pc sims stuff from the old sims2graveyard site using it. https://web.archive.org/web/2017121.../985-pcsims-smb

TY SO MUCH
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 5:22 PM
the page breaks down because I can not download things unless it needs to be charged
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 5:31 PM
"This page is not available on the web because of server error"
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LA MEMES

That's really great news and thank you for the link but unfortunately it didn't archive everything but at least it had saved a good chunk of the stuff uploaded there. I just hope that it would return one day because there is a lot of great stuff saved there that had been lost when the original sites that had hosted them had long since closed down and/or had gotten with something different not related to Sims or broken download links.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:18 PM
I love objects from pc_sims but unfortunately not everyone works for download unless someone packs to simfileshare
Mad Poster
#37 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 7:31 PM
Twitter update on 5 October (pic attached) :

Remember I said Pescado was looking into moving us (meaning WNF not just the graveyard)? Well we're in the process of being moved to a non-broken server after that ancient one crapped out on us. Will post more when I know more.

2 replies 0 retweets 19 likes
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro

Remember I said Pescado was looking into moving us (meaning WNF not just the graveyard)? Well we're in the process of being moved to a non-broken server after that ancient one crapped out on us. Will post more when I know more.

That's really good news for us Sims 2 fans. Hopefully it won't go down as often as the older one did. I wanted to look there and see if any news had been made about it but Twitter keeps begging me for a phone number that I can't provide because I don't have one that has any service on it.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro

That's great, I can not wait.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
As you already mentioned about the cemetery, can the wardrobe be repaired? I loved these sites, especially the modifications from pc.sims were great (washing machines, ironing boards etc), sad because I would like to get some new things but pc.sims does not work I am patiently waiting for re-opening. I will ask if you remember the site called sapphire-sims? What happened to her? The same as the rest? Sorry for so many requests but if they will be repaired pages then you can ask for addresses to them? I'll save them.

Hi Sisi345, I was a creator for Sapphire Sims, along with Magical Metamorphisis, LabCat, and Bundi. We left Sapphire and created The Isle of Catarina Sims which we maintained for several years hosting our Sapphire items as well as many items from other Sapphire creators and new work. We closed a couple of years after Labcat died and all the items were moved to Ginnie's site SavingtheSims2 on Yahoo. Sapphire's original owners slowly left the picture and the site was run by another creator for a while before it was closed, basically without warning from what we could tell. Many items were lost because the original creators didnt have copies and werent notified or were unable to be located. Hope this answers your question.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MARTHA63
Hi Sisi345, I was a creator for Sapphire Sims, along with Magical Metamorphisis, LabCat, and Bundi. We left Sapphire and created The Isle of Catarina Sims which we maintained for several years hosting our Sapphire items as well as many items from other Sapphire creators and new work. We closed a couple of years after Labcat died and all the items were moved to Ginnie's site SavingtheSims2 on Yahoo. Sapphire's original owners slowly left the picture and the site was run by another creator for a while before it was closed, basically without warning from what we could tell. Many items were lost because the original creators didnt have copies and werent notified or were unable to be located. Hope this answers your question.

Hi, forgive me that I'm just answering now.
It's a pity, because you had cool modifications and CC
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 12:32 AM
Hello My Creative Heroes,

I'm basically unknown, as I normally don't post other than to thank and sometimes rave. I know this is an old thread and I don't know if it's still being followed. but I read this, then found a working graveyard link. You all probably know this by now, but if not, I entered at http://thesimsgraveyard.com/ and I am able to download items found there. Seems only fair to let you good folks know, just in case.

Best to All!

LisaCH
Instructor
#43 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 12:23 AM
I just looked and it isn't working properly. When you go to downloads it has what looks like buttons to link to for Sims 2, 3 etc but they aren't links, just images.
Alchemist
#44 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 4:45 AM
@MattGo74, try clicking on the words "Sims 2", etc. That should work.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 5:24 PM
The Graveyard works again, WONDERFUL that the site was repaired. You have a link if you have forgotten about this site

http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.php

The worst thing is why I haven't heard of this updated version before.
Mad Poster
#46 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 10:08 AM
Yay, thanks.

Now if I could only remember what I was waiting to download from there. XD
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#47 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 10:18 AM
@MattGo74 click the text above. Also marvel at my paint skills (that's sarcasm)
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2