Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:01 PM
I can make her play with the Cowplant non-stop just by adding an entry with advertised="15" but none of the laundry related ITUN with advertised="1000" seem to work.
All she does is walk around the clothes pile or stand still.

What seems to work for me [for now] is add her to the household, make her non-selectable and change her autonomy to autonomous [if it's not already] via Master Controller, then send her back to her coffin and wake her up again. That way she is actually doing laundry and even watering the plants.
Downsides are that she will count as household member and Overwatch will catch her as missing Sim if she returns to her coffin by herself [so far].
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:35 PM
Wait...there's a cowplant? Why did I not know of this!?
Scholar
#78 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Wait...there's a cowplant? Why did I not know of this!?

Premium Content from the store
Test Subject
#79 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 2:51 PM
The main issue I have with Bonehilda is the following.

HOW THE F**K CAN I MAKE HER STOP SPAMMING "FETCH SNACK FOR HUNGRY CHILD"?

Mother Sim is Level 10 at cooking, and my fridge is filled with very good, delicious and perfect group meals. The favourite meal of the child btw.
And Bonehilda has nothing else to do but to fetch the hungry child a snack from the fridge from the very moment the 'hunger meter' of the child drops to yellow (half the bar). It doesn't matter if the child is on the lot or not.

Very convenient to see the kitchen and the fridge littered with useless snacks after a 2 day weekend vacation at a resort.

I love the idea of having an undead and ever willing-to-work mouse maiden with no daily/weekly/monthly fee.
IF the maiden in question works.
Bonehilda is by no means a help in the house but a garantee for MORE work on the house.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 6:55 PM Last edited by chreai : 24th Jul 2013 at 7:11 PM.
I love the idea of Bonehilda too, but hate using her because she is sooooo buggy! Problems I've had with her:
  • Can't have a cow plant on the lot with her, or she will continuously try to eat the "cake" that it offers, eventually resulting in her death, which results in having to replace her coffin (using MOO) to get her back.. Not to mention constantly scolding the cow plant if it happens to eat someone...
  • Can't have an apiary either or she will do nothing but clean the hive(s) until she gets attacked by the bees, resulting in her sudden disappearance from the lot. I've had to replace her closet numerous times because of this stupid glitch, just to get her back.
  • She gets stuck when trying to feed a toddler in a high chair or get a baby/toddler out of a crib or walker. Instead she just stands in front of the high chair/crib/walker and blocks the way so no one else can do it themselves. Sometimes, she just gets stuck at the edge of the lot while she's doing outdoor chores, resulting in having to reset her which results in her disappearance, which results in having to replace her coffin to get her back.
  • Sometimes while cleaning up outside, she will get locked out of the house, which causes her to route fail while trying to get back in, which causes OW to reset her, resulting in her disappearance, resulting in me having to...well, you get the idea.
  • The oddest glitch I've found so far is when, say, I send my Sim to Performance Park, for example, to watch a Simfest and somehow Bonehilda has followed my Sim and can be seen wandering around the lot, resulting in having to reset her, which results in her disappearance...and you know the rest.

It is a never-ending cycle, which is why I don't even bother using her anymore. It is an ultimate waste of time. I'm so disappointed that they didn't work out her glitches before packaging her into the game, because she was extremely useful in Sims 1!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 12:37 PM
Why on earth is there no mod (or at least I'm unable to find) regarding the "cooking" of bonehilda?
There are multiple for the butler and hired chefs. There are two major for 'Butlers and Maids feed fish/minor pets/major pets' .

I know about the previously mentioned hack/cheat to add her to the household.
Sadly this does not include a 'KEEP YOUR F**KING BONES OFF MY FRIDGE!'.
Right as Bone Hilda is now, she is beyond useless.
Test Subject
#82 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 1:37 AM
Default bonehilda
Quote: Originally posted by rachaelstar713
The maid that I had hired prior to getting her quit when he saw her. But she is awesome at taking care of the baby.

My bonehilda cant even pick up my baby. I have to dismiss her because she is always standing over the baby with a bubble of the baby over her head. Please help me.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariedean
My bonehilda cant even pick up my baby. I have to dismiss her because she is always standing over the baby with a bubble of the baby over her head. Please help me.

My Bonehilda does the same thing (see post #80). As far as I know, it's a glitch that EA hasn't bothered fixing as of yet, and there's no way for us to fix it ourselves, even by resetting her. She's just useless as a babysitter, and that's that until EA decides to patch her up.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 8:20 PM Last edited by Drguyks : 14th Sep 2013 at 10:10 PM.
I hope some releases a mod soon that causes her to do laundry. As far as the plants go, I usually leave that to the gardener in the family. If I had no gardener, I would not have plants.
Page 4 of 4