Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfsbayne
No, it does show on cell phones. I never put home phones in my homes and have managed to register all my sims as professionals using the cell phone at level one.

have you tried going to the nraas/kama simtra menu and checking that the 'display register as professional' is turned on to true? if it's on false then it won't show up anywhere.

Weird, I've only been able to register with the home phones.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 14th May 2012 at 5:35 PM
Well putting in a home phone did the trick. Seems strange that some people need a home phone and others don't, but in any case problem solved and thank you guys for your help.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 16th Jun 2012 at 5:31 PM.
This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be... sim guys are shy!

Also- the jealously thing is pretty funny as everyone ends back at the same house, and some have better chemistry.

Fun note- I had no idea that inappropriate sims can just go around kissing people. lol

My hooker sims at their first party. Also, hooker baby camp is a swanky place. Brick walls ain't cheap!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#79 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:25 PM
Thinking of moving my hookers to another world, bit tired of Bridgeport.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cannibalcupcake
10- Neat & Natural Cook: These sims must take care of the other members of the brothel. They must have a good relationship with everyone, make a large meal for everyone once a day, and keep the brothel clean. If this sim's relationship with any other member drops into the red, that member must be kicked out of the brothel.

Sorry to be dumb, but does the Neat & Natural cook sim get kicked out of the brothel, or the other member?
Field Researcher
#81 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedCherries
Sorry to be dumb, but does the Neat & Natural cook sim get kicked out of the brothel, or the other member?

Sounds like the other member, and the cook is essential to everyone else.

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#82 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedCherries

It's the Neat & Natural Cook that gets kicked out.
Instructor
#83 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:38 AM
I think it's the other. You don't kick out the one that takes care of everyone else in a group. So any who go negative on the Neat and Natural Cook is going to be the one bounced.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:48 PM
I dunno. I never took a class in hooker reasoning and daily brothel life....

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:24 AM
Has anyone installed Twallan's Vector (disease) mod? I'm going to try it in the neighborhood my brothel is in.
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 5:08 PM
Where do I download the mod to run my own brothel?
Instructor
#87 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by us11csalyer
Where do I download the mod to run my own brothel?
There isn't really a "brothel mod", you can do it with the base game with a little imagination. The kama simtra mod that people are talking about adds a woohoo skill, and the woohooer mod lets men get pregnant and lets you have the "risky woohoo" option. Those are over here.

OT: I can't wait to start this challenge! I'm gonna slowly build my own fancy Victorian brothel a la the Teahouse comic.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Instructor
#88 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 2:57 AM
So here we go! Here is my cadre of fancy whores.

This is Kitty, the flirty/good kisser one. She also loves to paint, but is unfortunately terribly clumsy. Yes she dyes her hair.

Lux, the friendly/party animal one. If you were Carlos Santana, you could use the words "Black Magic Woman" to refer to her.

Seen here with a stupid look on his face is Blank, also known as Sir Tightpants. He's athletic/brave so he can get all the LAYDEEEES. And sometimes the mans too.

Finally this is the madame, Lady Volkovoi. She is the natural cook/neat one. There is nothing funny about her.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Field Researcher
#89 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:35 PM
I've just started and I'm having alot of fun with this challenge.

TheLB's use of the name Kitty is great so I reused it.

Here are my whores Sasha, Mary, Sugar and Kitty. They each hang out at a different community lot so they all have their own corner to ply their trade.

Sasha at the library, Mary at the supernatural hangout, Sugar is at the pool and Kitty's second home is at the fusion lounge bar.

I've created a dingy, horrible looking motel for them to live in.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#90 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:24 AM
Got bored with my girls so I deleted them, but I'm gonna start a new brothel....Can't decide where to place a brothel though. Maybe in Lucky Palms since I downloaded it and never played.
Mad Poster
#91 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 12:13 AM
So are there any special rules for our Supernatural working girls?
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:36 AM
This sounds cool! I am planning a sequel for my current story and this sure gave me a looot of ideas!
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 1:56 AM
Trying this out now and it's a lot of fun so far! Crazy how big some of you got your houses ... I've had to service some of my customers in more *cough* public areas.
Test Subject
#94 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 10:18 PM
I've got a Legacy going on right now that's kind of a spin-off on this. http://thearcalialegacy.wordpress.com
Field Researcher
#95 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by llamasimulation
I've got a Legacy going on right now that's kind of a spin-off on this. http://thearcalialegacy.wordpress.com
interesting idea, i can't wait for an update on it!
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 9:48 AM
I've been doing this for a few days now and it's so fun! I have to say the amount of babies were a bit stressful at first but now they've started growing up and moving out I'm having a lot of fun

I didn't take many screenshots at first because I hadn't planned on posting but here are a couple showing how much trouble I was having with the babies haha:
My prositute Carolina had to leave her baby on the cold bathroom floor while she dealt with morning sickness as she was already pregnant again.
And my prostitute Laura ended up passing out stressed as hell trying to look after her four kids... oh I didn't mention she ended up being the prostitute with the unlucky and dislikes children traits

I quite like long challenges so decided to make this a little longer for myself not ending the challenge until I reach 500k, that's a lot of woohoo! But the brothel is now worth just over 50k and looks like this: we still have another 20k in household funds to add more tacky brothel decor yayy!

As I don't use mods I also added a few rules myself if anyone is interested that made it more fun for me:

• Prostitutes are allowed to leave the house during the day but may not make friends with potential clients.
• All woohoo’s have a chance of pregnancy, Roll dice if you get 7 you must use the ‘try for baby’ option.
• May not complete money making opportunities but can complete others.
• You may not check to see if there is a policeman at the lot before visiting.
• If a child in the brothel gets to best friend status with their father they may go to live with them if they are not heirs.
• You may not purchase any of the following lifetime wishes: No bills ever, fireproof homestead, inheritance, my best friend, age freeze potion, young again potion.
• You may accept dates from clients if they offer at any time during the day.
• If at any point you have under 2 prostitutes in your household you must add the first female you see in town to your brothel by kidnapping her (aka add sim to active household).

Sorry I wrote so much in a first post :P
Field Researcher
#97 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 2:59 PM
@ louiseamanda: sounds like ur having fun
i need to restart this challenge
Mad Poster
#98 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 9:44 PM
Here's my Brothel:

Test Subject
#99 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 5:36 PM
This challenge is a lot of fun. I made it a little harder on myself by having the woohooer/kama simtra mod, so I only get money off what the mod gives me. Luckily one of my sims is a party animal so parties are a gold mine. However, I will do one kaching where the rules specify we can do two kachings.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soleanthia
This challenge is a lot of fun. I made it a little harder on myself by having the woohooer/kama simtra mod, so I only get money off what the mod gives me. Luckily one of my sims is a party animal so parties are a gold mine. However, I will do one kaching where the rules specify we can do two kachings.
i do similar but i loosen the restrictions on how many times they can have woohoo with one guy
Page 4 of 9