Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 11:12 PM
How to enable a "Muscularity" Slider for children and elders
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to enable a "Muscularity" Slider for children and elders like the ones that teens and adults have. I don't like that fact that only teens - adults can have good figures, where in real life, all people can have them.

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:49 AM
It would be difficult, because new geometry would have to be created for the body meshes AND for all clothing meshes. Not that it couldn't be done, but it would be quite an undertaking, and not something I'd expect to see anytime soon.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:38 AM
I've heard that new sliders are a possibility, so it's mainly an issue of setting up the morphs. I think this kind of stuff will be coming... eventually