Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 11:34 PM
Default "Bunker Bather" window -- is this busted for anyone else too?
See screenshot. Only one of the colours (white frame, brown .. thingies on the window) looks like this on the inside, the other ones are fine. Does this happen for others too or is it just my game that is fuxxored?
Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
See screenshot. Only one of the colours (white frame, brown .. thingies on the window) looks like this on the inside, the other ones are fine. Does this happen for others too or is it just my game that is fuxxored?

Just checked, mine looks exactly like that, as you say, just the one color. Hadn't used it yet so I don't know if this is a recent development.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:25 AM
Yeah someone else has confirmed this too. Thank you! I believe this was OK initially (i.e. was broken with one of the latest patches), but not entirely sure because there is another very similar one ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.