Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Cannot plant certain "Special" foods anymore?
Hi hi ...

Okay , o.O My sim has mastered gardening, and had recently been able to plant cheese as well as burgers and steaks... when I just hopped on the game right now , i saw some of those plants had died so went to go plant some more , and the option doesnt come up for me anymore o.O?
i get a message saying "No interactions available" when I hover over any cheese or steak in my sims inventory...

is it possible to only be able to plant those items for awhile? if this is a bug where my sim just happened to "Forget" how to plant them o.O can those opportunities happen again for my sim to learn?

Cant think of what might have caused that to happen.... the only things new with my game, was I had a child sim merge into that household... dont know if that had anything to do with it...

and as far as hacks/mods I have had awesome mod for awhile, though I did just download the "Faster skill increment" mod, and the "Teen pregnancy" mod......

anyone have any idea whats up with this? or experienced similar?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 1:03 PM
It happened to me when I switched household for a moment, when I returned to my Sim she had lost the abilty to plant cheese and steaks. Not happy about it!
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 6:00 PM
This has happened to me as well. I do not know what happened, I never changed active households all i did that might change it was switch games. It even happened to both Sims on that lot not just one of them. I personally really hope that the opportunities will come up again but i don't know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 11:46 AM
Ouch =s This really bites! At least I know its not just a problem with me or one of my mods ... o.O And am I correct in assumming there is no "Force gardening opportunity" Type of cheat or anything?

T.T While I hope to get those opportunities again, Ugh I'd hate to go through everything again, My sim has gotten old and if I cant get omni plants through her, T.T I'll have to start over again with another sim.... >.< All this to get a few omni plants on my lot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 12:42 PM
Actually I just found a cheat I will try - force opportunity - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1685.page
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:10 PM
Thanks for the link =) I'll try the same, I thought I had known all the cheats lol, guess not!