Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 35 (Who?), Viewed: 2226 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM
A Mod, that stops pets throwing up.
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:52 AM Last edited by Leo85 : 28th Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
Or from illness. Why do none of the illnesses include vomiting? ... Or drowsiness? ... Or loss of appetite?

Man the sims 4 illnesses suck... Still better than the Sims 4 pet illnesses though... Woah man.

You want more vomiting?

That Mod is here http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/upd...-november-2017/
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
#28 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 1:29 AM
For Cats & Dogs I want a "No pooping in CAS" mod.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 5:11 AM
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

(✿ ❛ ▿ ❛)୨
Scholar
#30 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:07 AM
Oh my god yes!^

And in the line of puking, to be able to click on the toilet and induce vomiting. Or, under the gross menu, "vomit" along side fart and belch.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ If you think Sims 4 sims are exceptionally cartoony looking, don't blame your terrible designing skills on the game. :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:58 AM
Being able to give timeout to toddlers
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrunia
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

For sure. A pets returning expansion pack should have more fleshed out features in the sequel than only cats jumping onto any surface and dogs eating from a counter
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:12 PM
I miss many things from TS3:
- to be able to put the color and texture that I want
-sorcerers, werewolves, fairy mermaids
-moonlight fall, dragon valley, and midnight hollow
- that they can bathe in the sea
-cemeteries and spiral staircases
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:32 PM
I don't think hacks&cc can do much about bringing moonlight falls, dragon valley and midnight hollow.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:13 PM
Spiral stairs and curved stairs - especially ones that work nicely with the different wall heights
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:33 AM
i really want a functioning billiards table like you would find in a bar (that means NO net pockets) a functioning air hockey table and gymnastic sets wouldnt hurt either
Page 2 of 2