Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:34 PM
Default Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen
Hey, personally, my pick would be Paranormal Activity! That movie is soo f***in' scary! I love it! :D

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:25 AM
ummmm.....I'm guessing I can't say New Moon ^-^

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:16 PM
XD You're just jealous of Taylor Lautner's body xD

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:21 PM
I'm just f***ing scared of Edward's.

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:30 AM
"28 Days Later" was pretty creepy for me the 2nd time I saw it in theatres, because I was an idiot and took a late-night walk through a cemetery after. One of the graves must have been having maintenance done on it because it looked like it had been dug up and a fake sheet of grass or something thrown over it, but it was open on one side and I could see into the hole in the earth above where a coffin probably lay...I ran out of there as fast as I could!
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:27 PM
uuuummmm... Maybe... The Messengers...??

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 5:24 PM
I'd say Paranormal Activity too, and It's really good!
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:55 PM
I want to see it! ^

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:09 PM
I would have to say...The Ring!

Don't be someone's...Down-time,spare-time,part-time,or sometime.
If they can't be there for you all the time,then they're not even worth your time!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th May 2010 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Muppet_5
I'd say Paranormal Activity too, and It's really good!

It is really good! But the thing about horror movies is, the more you watch it the less scary it becomes. xD
Quarantine freaked me out just a bit too, but that could be just me.
ET is the scariest effin movie ever though.

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:08 PM
I think shutter is the scariest movie i ever seen and iv seen over 100 horror movies
Banned
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 10:52 PM
when i was younger i was scared by inidanna jones and the temple of boom, now i am sacred of strom ship troopers or something of that simmalr title and i have only watched once, haven't watched it since. even for me a person how likes blood and gore that was a bit to voilet. everyone has there limits.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nightwitch
when i was younger i was scared by inidanna jones and the temple of boom, now i am sacred of strom ship troopers or something of that simmalr title and i have only watched once, haven't watched it since. even for me a person how likes blood and gore that was a bit to voilet. everyone has there limits.

I think the movie you're referring to is Starship Troopers. That movie is about as scary as reading a box of cheez-its. But yeah it is pretty gorey, but I loved the shower scene and Dina Meyer.

Paranormal Activity was a joke, sorry but I fell asleep in that movie. I honestly couldn't understand why people were ranting and raving about how scary it was. The girl I took with me when we went to see it even scoffed at it.

I guess my age and the era of horror movies I grew up with hardened me to the crap they're spewing today. I remember staying the night at my big bro's house when I was 13 or so and while he was at a Halloween party I watched a marathon of Nightmare on Elm St, Friday the 13th, Creepshow, and the 2 Twilight Zone movies that were out at the time and hell every movie I see now days that's supposed to be scary just looks like an art students film project with a bunch of blood thrown at the camera.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 12:03 PM
The ring...totally agree *looking all around suspicious*..
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:55 PM
Woman In Black..It's so damn scary Other: Paranormal Activity,and some horror where people had 'demons' inside them,they scream,and 'go wild' xD
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 1:57 PM
The only movie that's ever scared me was Insidious - having said that, I was watching it with some friends, late at night, in the dark, trying to scare each other. I watched the movie again the next day, and felt nothing.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:26 AM
You're next scared me sh*tless.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 3:54 PM
I think the scariest movie for me is 2009's Drag Me To Hell.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:19 PM
Nightmare on Elm Street is the scariest movie ever! I still have nightmares about Freddy.