Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 2:35 AM
Default Soap Opera ideas, please!
Hey guys!
I am thinking of making my own Sims 2 soap opera for PERSONAL USE to put IN-GAME as a show for one of the t.v. channels. Any pointers, tips, tricks, or ideas of your own? I'd love to get some cool, fresh ideas for it! (Although, of course, Sims would go like, "WHOOOO!! AWESOME SHOW!" even when it's just a black screen.)
Also, any ideas for getting some sound effects? Or should I just use music? (But no subtitles... so sims will watch the actors talking, but won't hear anything from them.)

ENTJ
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:15 AM
Well mine is gonna be with subtitles in spanish but i will make a summary in english for non spanish viewers ... Well a good tip is that Be realistic...Sims cant do much of the stuff we imagine they can do like we do in real life, they are more limited to simple stuff. Other tip is if you have an idea, write it. Be Organized,tryto make it chronological. About the sound effects, you can let your mind free, you can download videos from youtube in which there is a song you like and then that video downloaded pass it to mp3 (DVDSoft, has excelent freeware stuff for that) I do that because sometimes things I want dont appear easily....

Im giving you these simple tips beacuse this is what im lacking a bit... haha =)

If there is anything else I can do for you let me know ok?

Take Care =)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 6:38 PM
lol I'm learning Spanish, taking a class... and when I was a baby I knew some spanish (Well, instead of saying 'door' in spanish right, I would say a bad word... eeek!) but then I forgot it all. So... yeaaaah...
And my friend is ALWAYS watching those soap operas in Spanish on T.V., and all those Spanish shows.
So I understood some Spanish words in your promos!

ENTJ
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:22 PM
Spanish, please!!!!!!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:32 PM
How about enimaies when the are children through teens then when there in collge they fall in love and then have there first child then become enamis then fall in love agein when there elders
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:49 AM
hmmm sounds very unique, thank you, hohotara!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 9:16 AM
They all sound really good, can't wait to hear about how it goes.

Hydroxide

Hydroxide Studio | Visit me!