Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 10:38 AM
I'm not sure, but I think it has to be a full outfit, not a separate top and bottom for everything except everyday clothes.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#52 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 3:51 PM
Moved/merged to tutorial thread. Since this is a modding question it does not belong in CFF.

And as it says in the first post, only full outfits can be used.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:10 AM
Thank you so much,I realy need this for start
And I searching for two months for somthing like this and at least I finde it!:D
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM
I still don't understand one thing: Is it possible to set different custom uniforms for each level?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:21 PM
Hi : )
Seems that creator of this (and other great) tutorial(s) is not longer active... - too bad!
I would greatly appreciate if some of moderators could answer some of the questions that followed this tutorial, such as:
Is it possible to have different outfits for men and women for the same level? (post # 44 and similar question at #31)
And perhaps clarification of Step 3-4 of PartB would be nice, since many questions about it stayed unanswered.

Thanks!
Page 3 of 3