Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 2:11 PM

Mark and Tom Fredricksen moved in with the Martinez when Carla got together with their dad, Erik Fredricksen. Mark, the long-haired one, is almost an adult, while Tom, his little brother, is almost ready to go to college.

Mark and Tom are the sons of Ginger Newson, who sadly passed away. Isabella and Francesca quickly became friends with the two boys.

It's not long before the twins grow up. This is Isabella...

...and this is Francesca. Ready to begin their lives as teenagers!

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#477 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 8:43 PM

Jules's best friend in the whole wide world was Laura Straight, the townie she'd met at school, and that wasn't going to change just because Laura had become a vampire.

In fact, Jules decided to invite Laura to stay with her so that Gabe could see about fixing her school schedule.

Laura's first action as a resident of the O'Mackey house was ill-chosen, as she tried to act like a classic vamp and wolf whistle at Gabe, her teacher!

She was very sorry about being so foolish, she assured Jules, and she tried to show it by cleaning up the pungent litter box. Jules was willing to accept that; they were BFFs, after all.
Field Researcher
#478 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 1:36 PM
This is Dermott

Scholar
#479 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 2:31 PM
While his cousin Scylla -- who wanted a puppy instead -- may think her baby sister Eris is kinda boring, Grendel doesn't agree. (Which is probably why Scylla stuck him with babysitting duty while she went off to sit at the bubbleblower with Sharla.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#480 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 3:19 AM

Ebele Onyekachi, a Mahou Shoujo sim I made. c:

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#481 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 4:03 PM

Another cloned CAS Tricou, John Schmidt.

Woody Weiss practices his dating skills on his stepmom's granddaughter, Sharla Ottomas. 'Cause that couldn't possibly get him into any trouble.

Ginger Newson hears OMG-earthshaking high school news over the phone.

The first thing Dior Skirt does after his teen birthday party ends is try out the family guitar. Because chicks dig guitarists.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#482 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 8:07 PM
I am playing Pleasantville and I am playing each family for a season and moving to the next. This is Daisy Ann Lothario the youngest of the legitimate kids of Don (He lived with Katelyn the maid and had 6 kids and a few here and there with a few other sims) I really don't have a plan for her yet. She is going to be a scientist. She is proablay the cutest of the Lothario kids.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#483 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 8:52 PM
Justine and Rachel Schuyler share some juicy gossip.

Viridian Deathknight with his best friend and later romantic interest Christine Zeeman.

Eowyn Vida hates taking care of her little siblings, especially since her mother is too busy getting pregnant to take care of them herself.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#484 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 3:20 PM

Near-delinquent Gavin Newson takes Sadie Wilkie, the hardest-working teen in Widespot County, out to eat. And maybe they could, just, till the meal comes, um...

No, huh? Okay. Can't blame a guy for trying.

But things get more relaxed during the meal, and then she agrees to walk around town with him, and they wind up at The Makeout Spot, and - "Oh!"
"Sorry, sorry! Zigged when I should've zagged!"

They soon sort that out, though, and by the time the date ends, Gavin's mind is turned in much more productive and pleasant channels than going around vandalizing property to express his frustration at life.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#485 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 5:32 PM
Fiona and Aleksander

Mad Poster
#486 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:17 PM
A few teens from all over.

Frieda Beaker, of Drama Acres, raised in a warehouse by a horde of "big brothers."

Deborah Gavigan, ready to take the Drama Acres Middle School boys by storm.

Delta Land of Widespot, staying overnight with Sharla Ottomas, helps out around the house.

And little Hippy Tina Traveller of Strangetown, all done up for middle school.

Scholar
#487 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 1:13 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 3rd Mar 2014 at 2:49 AM.

Jerica Wilburn

Oliver Atherton

Owen Atherton

Mad Poster
#488 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:54 PM

It's Madeleine Estic-Moiselle's last big teen party, and Alma Newson can't help swooning over Grimnir LeStrange and Lance Point, even though she's going steady with one of Grimnir's close friends.

Oh, no! Looks like that difference of opinion over who's dating Madeleine hasn't been resolved. Lance was not, in fact, invited to this party - he happened to come by in order to kick the trash can about the time it started, and let himself in on his cousin Mary Ann's heels.

Alma, thank goodness, steps in to be tactful.

To both of them. Alma, you're a princess. She admired both of them, breaking the cycle of slap/cry/slap/cry/slap, and then took Lance out to the hot tub (with Mary Ann as chaperone) so Madeleine can canoodle with Grimnir in peace.

Note that Madeleine's big brother Maddox, playing chess there, is no help whatsoever.

Mad Poster
#489 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 10th Feb 2014 at 5:46 PM.
Some random teenagers from an old game (only recently rediscovered my photobucket account with all these on!)

Lyric Williams (my simselfs oldest son) [Hopefully this image will work ]

Leon Williams (Lyrics brother - younger by 4 sim-days) (Naturally brown haired - dyed blond)

Their younger brother Rory (a lot younger, they were both teenagers when he was born - I got bored of having 2 adults and 2 teenagers in the house)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#490 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:33 PM
Kyle

With high-school-girlfriend Blanche
Mad Poster
#491 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 1:54 PM

Eugene Newson checks himself out. "Hey! Dad! I got whiskers!"
"It was bound to happen someday. Since you're in here, would you mind emptying that potty chair?"

Mary Ann Hawkins knows how to sweettalk a Knowledge boy, evidently. So why can't she catch a spark with one?

Looks like Frieda Beaker's birthday party is going well. Let's see - Mary Ann Hawkins telling Lazlo Neugierig a dirty joke, with Alma Newson ready to step in and remind him who he's going steady with; Vidcund Neugierig noogying Andice Point, Winnie Beare is the blonde in the middle of a lively conversation with an obscured Madeleine Estic-Moiselle, Erika Swain on her way to join the slapdance. Pascal Neugierig is on the phone in the very back, which explains why his girlfriend is available for his brother to noogy.

Pascal finds that college has not changed Nemo LeStrange - he still cheats at chess every chance he gets.

Field Researcher
#492 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 6:45 AM
Although they don't resemble one bit, Heron and Edra are twins

Mad Poster
#493 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 4:00 PM

When Sarah Ruben comes home with Lance Point, the fact that he's a desperate Romance boy does not make him lose sight of the importance of looking after his special little sister. "What's that, Adena? A hot girl's waiting to dance with me? Is her name Adena? No? Gee, who could it be?"
"What makes you think I want to dance with you, Point?"
"Are you calling my baby sister a liar?" (She does in fact dance with him.)

Dior Skirt can't get as dressed up for school as he'd really like to, but you wait until he gets that silver sewing badge!

Lazlo Neugierig, that is just rude!

Especially since Alma Newson's feeding you this afternoon. It's like cooking around the cat with him in the kitchen!

#494 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 6:37 PM

Owen Kelly tries flirting with high school sweetheart, Irene Piccolo. It's a success!
Screenshots
Scholar
#495 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 6:54 PM
This is Dustin and Angela last rotation, on a fateful date...

First they smuggled pillows Downtown and played chicken in the street while launching them at each other.

When it started to rain, they went home and snuggled up together...not realizing how their pimples matched!

One thing led to another, and Angela's parents' bed became a nest for lovers again, though her parents were still very cold with each other.

As Angela prepared for a celebratory party, she pondered her growing hunger. She didn't think she was growing any more, and she didn't want to get fat...well, she'd use low-fat mozzarella in the salad this time. Wouldn't do to get a paunch...
Mad Poster
#496 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 1:19 PM
Poor Angela! She gets pregnant so often!

The recently resurrected Spring Thyme's first act after returning to life is to go down to the Convenient Stores, ostensibly to get groceries but really to check out what new teen boys have come on the market (since her original boyfriend is now grown up and married, which doesn't prevent her from wanting to call him constantly) while she was gone. She makes an impression on Stephen Casa, anyway.

Mary Ann Hawkins has followed Pascal Neugierig, widely acknowledged to be the cutest boy in school, into the restroom of the warehouse where he lives to gossip, tell him dirty jokes, and generally get all up in his space. She couldn't be trying to hook him away from her sort-of-cousin Andice, could she? Naw, she's just naturally friendly.

Woody Weiss is planning ahead! This is his last evening as a teen, and he's practicing attracting the attention of adult women.

River Land is not actually supposed to be in the girls' bedroom at the Goodie-Newson household, certainly not with the door closed, but I don't see Ginger chasing him out any time soon.

#497 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 8:05 PM
Since when is it cool to "kick" the girl you're going after's little sister? And since when was it cool to go after the girl your best friend is dating? No, Noah Carroll didn't really kick Sharla Ottomas's little sister Laura, it just looks funny in the picture. And Sharla and Eric Ferry aren't technically dating, they just kissed... last night. But Noah should still think before he ruins his bromance going on with Eric.

#FriendZoned. This is the girl Noah really wants, Eric's twin sister Belle. And the boy she's dating? Sharla's older brother David, of course. Teenagers' love lives are oh-so-complicated. And I apologize for the hashtag use.

Gabriella Newson rocks this hairstyle and she knows it! This princess just needs a prince. And a castle. She's so sick of living in the dumpy house even though she knows it's better than nothing. She really does appreciate Gavin working to pay for it and Ginger skipping out on college to take care of them, but she just needs to get out on her own.

Cousins can't get much closer than this! Eric Ferry has the bad boy rep. at his school and flirts with all the girls, but he's still a good kid and hangs out with his cousin Matthew Lightyear no matter how nerdy he may be.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#498 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 11:32 PM
2 of my sims grown up into teens
Screenshots
Scholar
#499 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 6:52 PM
Peni, I know! I've read so many stories in which she gets knocked up as a teen, and not always even by Dustin...but I really wasn't expecting it in my game!
Seriously, this was both her and Dustin's first WooHoo, and I've got to admit I was paying more attention to Coral's phone conversation than to them! Neither of them have the grades for college anyway, but Dustin has so much drama going on...they are engaged already, but a shotgun wedding is not going to go over very well with either Daniel or the vampire holed up in the Broke trailer!

Hal Capp knows most guys would love to have two good-looking girls watching them take a bath, but in a house with so little privacy, he would at least like to have a bubble bath without having to hear visiting Bottom Summerdream and Tessa Raimirez yammering away. He is not getting out from under the bubbles until they leave and close the door!

Jules made brunch for both herself and Laura, but Laura does not eat...eggs. She is, however, interested in the softness of Jules's skin, the flutter of the pulse beneath it...

Ok, the eggs do smell good, and flattering Jules's cooking ability is a good way to get still closer to her.

There -- seduction achieved, so it's an easy task to rouse a somnolent Jules from her bed and get her to provide Laura's own meal before tucking her back in. Jules shouldn't even remember much of this, though the punctures will take some explaining away.
Field Researcher
#500 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:45 AM
Miranda

Armond & Portia
Page 20 of 36