Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More CAS Traits Mod (For Sims, Horses, & Pets!)

by chingyu1023 Posted 15th Mar 2017 at 11:54 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2023 at 3:05 PM by chingyu1023 : Updated for patch 1.103

551 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 363 Feedback Posts, 187 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 13 of 23
Test Subject
#301 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 7:13 PM Last edited by muffinlover246 : 9th Jun 2019 at 2:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
Did you make sure to download the top file, "Add traits in regular menu"? I forgot to do that too, and didn't realize until I noticed I couldn't get the option to add more traits, hahaha

I added both that file and the file that gives you more traits and yet it still isn’t working. Even with the “add traits in regular menu” file downloaded I can’t add or remove traits in the menu.

I've even tried just using the mod alone and it still won't work. Are there any troubleshooting tips anyone can give me, please? I really want to make this mod work.
Test Subject
#302 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 12:56 AM
I love this mod and have been using it since it practically came out. My only critique is that I wish there was a way where you could select all of the traits that you want in the menu at once and then add them instead of adding them one by one. That would save so much time 😅
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#303 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 7:25 PM
Could you possibly make a version thats similar to lifelong learner but with 1 Toddler, 2 Child, 3 Teen, 4 YA, 5 Adult & 6 for elders?

Love the mod, esp the lifelong learner, just wish it scaled a little less! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#304 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 2:42 PM
The trait menu option seems to have disappeared along with all my extra traits. It's been a while since I played but also seeing as how a new patch just launched I was wondering if that's what did it.
Test Subject
#305 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:09 PM
Hello! Is this compatible with Patch 6/18/2019 — PC 1.52.100.1020 / Mac 1.52.100.1220?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#306 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 8:18 PM
seems to be broken from the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#307 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 12:50 AM
Please!!!! Update your Mod!! We need it!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#308 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 6:05 AM
An update of the mod is needed for the latest patch. I will update it today.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#309 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 10:12 AM
Thanks a lot lot lot!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#310 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 12:48 PM
This mod is updated for June ’19 Patch 1.52.100 Island Living.
Please remove the old versions of the mods and download the new ones.

All species of Pets of all ages now could be added up to 7 traits for version 1-9, 11-16 or up to 10 traits for version 10 through the Add Traits in Regular Menu.

Download one version of More Traits Mod and the Add Traits in Regular Menu mod.

Reminder: The mod is not compatible with bienchen's sims4me_lesslonglivingactivesims, coolspear's cool1_traits_MorePersonalityTraitSlots.rar and any other mods editing the available trait numbers of Sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#311 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JonesieChan
Could you possibly make a version thats similar to lifelong learner but with 1 Toddler, 2 Child, 3 Teen, 4 YA, 5 Adult & 6 for elders?

Love the mod, esp the lifelong learner, just wish it scaled a little less! <3

Okay! It's added as version 17 now! :P
Test Subject
#312 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Okay! It's added as version 17 now! :P

Thank you very very much <3
Instructor
#313 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 5:35 PM
Wow, thank you so much for this mod and the update. Before I saw this I had Coolspears mod for this in my game but I can't find statements about all of his updated mods. So I decided to use this one here.

Best regards from Austria and keep up your good work

Eve
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#314 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 6:41 PM
I don't remember there being a Lifelong Learner version last time I downloaded this (though maybe there was and I didn't notice because I don't scroll past 8 haha). How do those differ from the others?

Can't live without this mod btw, thanks so much for the update!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#315 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
I don't remember there being a Lifelong Learner version last time I downloaded this (though maybe there was and I didn't notice because I don't scroll past 8 haha). How do those differ from the others?

Can't live without this mod btw, thanks so much for the update!

The name is given as the sims can still acquire new traits when they become adult/elder other than staying all the same from YA stage to Elder stage. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 5:59 AM
Hi, just wanted to let you know, none of the new updated more traits version 1-17 downloads work! When i tried to extract the file, i got the error 'No archives found'.
The add traits in regular menu does work!
I also cant live without this mod, so had to let you know!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#317 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirei_Tiger
Hi, just wanted to let you know, none of the new updated more traits version 1-17 downloads work! When i tried to extract the file, i got the error 'No archives found'.
The add traits in regular menu does work!
I also cant live without this mod, so had to let you know!

Strange... I extract them with WinRAR on PC or with the unarchiver on Mac and they both work. What do you use to extract it?
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 2:04 PM
This is no longer working for me, its not showing up at all on my game anymore. The version I was using was 13 which has always worked until now even after updating it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#319 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 3:30 PM
thanksssssssss, this is the best mod evurrr
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Strange... I extract them with WinRAR on PC or with the unarchiver on Mac and they both work. What do you use to extract it?

I'm not sure what the other poster is using to open the archive, but I can confirm they extract fine using an up-to-date version of 7-Zip.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#321 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 4:34 AM
Out of the hundreds of mods I have, this is the only one that breaks my game. I went through and ran it with every single one.

Any ideas?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#322 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by teresa7676
This is no longer working for me, its not showing up at all on my game anymore. The version I was using was 13 which has always worked until now even after updating it.

Is the Enable Custom Content and Mods on in Game Options? After a patch, you may need to turn this back on because it's automatically turned off by the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#323 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jakefreed1991
Out of the hundreds of mods I have, this is the only one that breaks my game. I went through and ran it with every single one.

Any ideas?

How did the game break? Did it crashed? Any LEs?
Test Subject
#324 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 2:29 PM
doesnt work for me even though i have mods on
when i get into game it breaks and i cant do anything
Lab Assistant
#325 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 4:16 PM
its still not working for me but it isnt breaking my game, just not showing up in game.
Page 13 of 23